a decent car for $1500

i sold my truck to cut back on gas and got back into the bike scene. I need to find somthing asap. let me know what you have.

i could have my neon cleaned up and checked over in two weeks for $1000. PM me for details if interested

lol im looking to buy something tonight or tomorrow.

still looking for something

my dad has a 2002 kia spectra brand new tires brakes and inspection. he would take 2500. cash 4 it its got 138000 miles. runs great 5 spd.

Buy that Lumina that’s listed for $650 OBO (probably take 500 or 550 cash), put a $220 fuel pump in it or pay someone to do the fuel pump, profit.

yea i was thinking about that, but you know how that goes. fuel pump turns into needs gas tank and straps. then im into it like 1200 with the labor. and i dont feel like laying on my back quite yet

you will with the way you ride…:lolham:

buy my car lol…

My dad has a 1992 Civic, all stock, 1500 takes it…

i got a 99 taurus in great shape 85k for about ~$2000

If you can go up to $6,000 I have a RSX for sale. Really good deal @ that price and car has been taken care of from day one. Check my posts for details.

:lol: @ “if you can go up 4x what you want to pay”.

lol seriously…$1500 does not equal $6,000

got a CHEVY Corsica MINT , its in the AUTO FOR SALE’s…

96 honda accord… light blue in color. 13x ish miles.
5speed, remote start, alarm, winter tires, all flushes done.
1 year old brakes all around, tinted 35% all around. Aligned 4 months ago

Body is crappy but drives excellent. Its my winter beater. :slight_smile:
Just ordered new upper control arms for it.
$1600 obo

Pm me for more info

I’ve got that 1g for sale 1000 bucks if it’s gone by this weekend. You could have it running for that other 500 with out a problem[COLOR=“Silver”]
it running with that other 500

sorry, phone fail

I have a camry ready to go… brakes need to be changed and the windshield needs to be fixed great shape… i was selling it for 1200 had some offers… but I’ll drop it down to under 1k if you are interested.

oh and the rear trailing arm bushing needs to be changed. other than that it rides strong I put 15k+ miles on it over the winter. the bushing is easy to do when you are changing the brakes. I wish i had time to do it myself

I’ll get the link for the car in one sec

edit: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?155385-1993-Toyota-Camry-1200&highlight=camry

i gotta 98 chrysler cirrus, its my second vehicle that i never drive, needs nothin. runs great. 150k. $1200 its yours

got a eg civic hatch with 160k inspected thru end of year. $800 its yours.