A domestic I like...

I can’t believe I am saying this but I actually found a GM (aside from the Vette) that I’d consider. I was wasting time between getting my tires rotated and I went into the Bronx to a Chevy dealership. The doors were open so I sat my ass inside. I couldn’t believe it. GM actually made a slick looking interior. I swear to God when I say I got out of the car and checked the badging.

Sure enough: 2010 GM Equinox

It’s very sleek and modern looking with nice curves. Nothing drastic. The interior was extremely comfortable with very attractive materials. The plastic around the shifter was a bit eh but the leather was solid and all the other components were very impressive. GM Dropped the base price and the AWD 4 cyclinder gets 20/29. I was shocked.

the problems they have will extinguish all that ,mostly electrical though

Say whut?

The 4 banger has to be seriously underpowered. Its a fairly big vehicle for a small motor.

NCTD had favorable responses on the 4 cylinder. Yes, it’s not going to be a rocket but it should be very adequate.

My aunt plans on picking one of these up very soon - she plans on getting the 4 cylinder so when she gets it I’ll have to take it for a drive and see how sluggish/not it is.

Please do.