a few last hoo-rah runs this week maybe wed?

mythical

we can try a 20…but I will let out instantly if I dont hook up.

ok, if you let out i’ll do the same. maybe try pedaling it? or keep the t/c for intial hit?

20 is just hard because its prime for 1st gear, but too low for 2nd…but its high enough for 1st that its in the powerband and just blows the tires off

TCS is a pain in the ass…Im better off blowing the tires off then having that on. When it detects wheel spin, it takes over the throttle

mmmm gotcha, we shall try, but 40 rolls seem like they will our best bet

f-bodz are drive by cable, so technically wouldnt the TCS just cut fuel/timing.

i know later DBW cars like vettes and the gto’s the TCS will kill throttle imput, because its computerized

Where’s the 8X cars at??? Lol JK I’ll go sit back in the corner.

when the TCS is on and it detects wheel spin, you can feel it moving the throttle pedal under your foot.

Mine is electronic I believe along with my cruise control…most other f-bodys I have seen have two cables going to the TB for cruise control/gas pedal…mine goes to a separate box and there is only the throttle cable going to the TB

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/dsc_0353.jpg

The black box behind my battery that has the 3 cables going to it and the plug are my TCS and cruise control

I haz no TCS, therefore I do not haz that ugly fuckin module.

bring it out!

wednesday looks like rain. thursday is supposed to be good btw

you were dead nuts with an s4 you think my a4 has a chance :rofl

your callin races like pete :retardclap

The mighty two hunj will be repping.

I thought that was broken too?

I just figured if u were out and you said u were 9x mph. Just trying to have some fun!

Lol!

ill come out on wed in the coupe. even if it has no hood …fuck it

-big red

I wanna run coupe

ok, i gots no hood, a smashed fender, 1 gearhead joint, and no grille tho