a few overpriced guns around, anyone have a reasonable remmington 700 or similar?

prefer .30-06 but would consider other calibers…

they have brand new ones at dicks for like 5-600

dicks had a sale recently 449.99 for a rem 700 heavy barrel

yeah that’s a common gun and very common caliber. You can hack deals on that rifle all day long at nearly every gun shop in the area.

Buy one used, then buy some tasteful upgrades for it to suit yourself.

Have you checked WAD or CL yet?

this… and if im not mistaken it was a stainless barrel also.

pretty sure CL doesnt allow gun ads

sadly you are correct :frowning:

ah wasn’t aware of that. WAD still does though right?:ponder

dicks in x gates has two 30-06 black synthetic stocks with stainless barrels for 449.98. i was just there a few hours ago. they also have a few in .223 and an other caliber or two. i was going to buy one of the 30-06 but it was to late, all gun sales must start at 8:30 or something.

ive owned a savage model 110 30-06 and loved it. just an other model for you to consider if you come across one.

WAD does yes. ive purchased a few things from there. sometimes good things come up and sometimes its nothing but junk so its something that needs to be checked daily if you want the good stuff.

I love mine. great gun.

i also like tikka’s and thompson center ventures. dicks has good deals on the thompson center’s right now also. i bought a 270 today, may pick up a matching .30-06

i saw in a dicks flyer they had a remington 770 which i believe is the economy version of the 700, for only $300, with scope and detach mag. I might grab one so i can pick off coyotes out my bedroom window lol

eh, id stay away from the 770 but thats me. if your willing to spend $300, then spend 400-500 on something thats worth it IMO. after rebate the thompson center is like $400.

Id love to trade my yamaha blaster for one…