remington 700 30-06

so yea its come time for me to sell this rifle since i dont really have the time or money to go shooting anymore. scope is mounted and sighted in already, comes with a case as well.
only been fired about 55 times

$550 obo (open to offers but make them reasonable please)

that + this ( http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0024317226539a&type=product&cm_mmc=CRR--RLP--226539-_-productname_link&cmCat=CRR )

= win

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha i had intentions of purchasing that and a bipod for it but i cant really afford it right now and need to pay off some more important expenses :frowning:

something tells me you want this :wink: price is neg and im open to some trades if its something that catches my eye

i got suttin ya like big boy…

depends on what your interested in trading.

backup fucker:ninja

oh haha, i have no clue lol

this is why i worry everytime i make a post on here lol

good luck sellin it bro

what do ya mean ,why is everything sexual wit you my god we have phone sex once and your always thinkin bout it:lol

oh dont speak to me with that tone of letters! lol anyways back to the topic of this thread…i’ll trade the rifle for your camaro, john…lolllzz

plus cash on john’s end.

haha oh yea

car is a turd ask fn skanks and trav they saw it today:lol

haha if it runs and doesnt have any huge problems i’ll swap lol

call pete and ask him

i dont have his number but i’ll pm him and see whats up…if anyone knows someone who wants to buy this rifle and they can verify you referred them, and they buy it at $550 i’ll give you $25 comp

sweet rifle bro, glws