remington 788 .308 rifle

i have as stated above a really nice 308 rife for sale… comes with a case seven clips a scope and a strap if you know anything about guns this is one of the nicest sniper rifles on the market… asking 500 $ for everything which is on the low end for this rifle

bolt or semi auto ???

bolt action

mother fucker ,if it was semi id do it now ,maybe ill do it anywayill let ya know

looks almost identical to this one http://www.reptile-like.com/guns/remington788-308.jpg

i will give you 250 cash

Nice gun i was just looking at the same model at Dicks in .308 for $499 so your price is a little high for selling a used gun as much as they are new.

251.50!

[LEFT]kicklow we all know you dont have 251.50. nice gun a little over priced for what they go for new at dicks sporting goods
[/LEFT]

how about 400 $ with the seven clips that are easy 40 $ each the case the scope and the leather strap

need to sell this going on vaca and need all the extra cash for hookers and booze!! 350!!

u know i have it. dont front!

oh come on dont low ball me like that

300?

ill do 300 call me at 518-364-6706

What type of scope? And do you have any other modifications done to it (shaved trigger, glass, etc)?

i dont kno if it has any other modifications as i have not done/ had them done give me a call and you can come look at it 518-364-6706 im in colonie

Damn I want this

well give me 300 $ and its your im not going any lower then 300

I will come pick it up today when ur not busy