a few shots of the TDi by AMD IS THE BEST

nah kramer, what i said is what i intended to say. youre so quick to point out someones stance, yet you have nothing to bring to the table.

clearly you havent seen my other car. stance is pretty spot on.

like ive said, this was a quick and dirty shoot. the fact that snow is around the corner means its completely POINTLESS for me to go through the hassle of removing the perches when i just have to raise it back up.

i also said that to go lower requires some work, i didnt realize i would need to explain my self to the peanut gallery

work being C-notch the front, tie rod flipkit and engine mount spacers to raise it all up so the axle angle is improved to reduce binding.

and blue240, you shouldnt talk about ugly, everything you have owned looks like something straight out of the junk yard.

Lmao at junkyard

How does the cnotch work or come into play?

Whatever Brett. I don’t understand what you were expecting when you made this thread. I gave a simple suggestion that you seem still not comprehend after an explanation and all you keep doing is bringing up my car. Whatever floats your boat, at least I’m doing something about my dumpy stance :lol .

Car looks great Brett. Kramer, I miss you. I’d say the same for Brett but he randomly showed up at my house at 2am a few weeks ago, lol.

Love that car. Infinite MPGs.

Car looks clean. but those OEM HID headlights are bank, holy shit

love the car and the pics. lose the hitch.

looks good brett, digging the wheels… def wanna see this thing slammed after you get all the other things outta the way!

Man that thing needs like a 4" drop

:rofl

Looking real clean, rarely see a VW with all the trim
and body lines perfect.

It could use moar*low for photoshoots/meets, but for everyday
cruising Im sure its perfect

any interior pics?

half shaft hits chassis leg. c-notch does exactly what it says, and adds clearance to the chassis. tie rod flip kit realigns the tie rods to reduce or eliminate bump steer.

give pete the money to buy it so he can use it to tow his jet ski. there is no point in removing it without a buyer, it will just clutter my garage

its dark grey velour, and has pine needles on the rugs. :thumbup

Lookin good dude.

Pete doesnt have enough money to breath let alone buy something.

wheels look awesome on it. not crazy about the headlights though.

^this d00d gets it.

nice work as always Nick…

car deff looks tits

car looks good…did the prev. owner of the vette wheels ask you what you were putting them on?? how’d that conversation go?..wheels set it off…seen a pic of a vw with vette wheels from h20 thread