a few vids from sport compact night

Eric and I in the semis:

fastest pass:

the same pass don has on vid but from a different angle. I like the 1-2 shift on this one:

sorry they are myspace vids. it was the only thing that I could upload em to.

that thing takes off like a bat out of hell

nice

:bigok: :bigok:

eric and sam

captain chaos(ken?)

turds

more turds

:bigthumb:

looking good guys, did that blue dsm make it through the entire nite alive?

no, it never returned after the smoke pass

That was a fun night. I went up with intentions to do better burnouts and get to the 330’ mark better. Somehow attrition was high. The rwd conquest lost a freezeplug in the block. The black pump gas 2g has ran 10.80’s 600lbs heavier but broke a rear axle on the first or second pass and was really having serious traction problems. I treed that RX7 and beat him on a slower 10.60ET. Then I lost to that neon with a 12.1 when, for some unknown reason my car misfired on the 1-2 shift. I can bracket race 11.80’s and thats all I needed to do and I knew it. I was really looking forward to racing one of the integras in the finals. It would have been a very close race and would have been a ton of fun I’m sure.

Very nice.

yeah that is what I told munster. I would have loved to race you it would have been a really close one. you def. have a sick FWD 1g man. congrats and I am sure I will see you later this year up there

I mistyped, I beat the RX7 with an 11.60ET to his 11.50 but I treed him luckilly. That is a nice car and seems very reliable/consistent.

Yes I’m hoping to see you guys out at the track again. The PRP T&T’s have been pissing me off but we shall see. As an ex honda owner and after 4 turbo honda projects I’ve done for friends its nice to see other clean turbo hondas. They really love the boost that’s for sure.

If they have another sport compact night I’ll most likely be their. I was just pleased that I wasn’t pushing any coolant friday, I seem to have that solved or greatly fixed. Unfortunatley I have a stock motor with a reman head and stock cams (dsm’s have wimpy cams) so I have to run a large amount of boost which likes to lift the head on the top end of the track if it detonates.

What were your sixties that night? Were you guys getting to 100mph in the eighth? The videos really show the top end of your cars.

my 60’s on the slicks weren’t good I need to launch harder. my best was 1.85 I believe we were both right about 100mph in the 1/8 every pass best 1/8mph was 100.8x slowest was 98.xx

woo I might actually make it to PRP this year. I wanna run Sammy to :mrT: Sure wont be a cool as Type R vs Type R but a GSR is just as good :slight_smile:

kick ass videos, man i have to get my car done, and for the 1000 time no i was not racing that was just some “hippie” whos car looks just like mine