A few vids from today...

Went out for the second outting with the drag sled. Lost our first race out to, what was the fastest sled til we took him down on our second shot at him:evilking. It was a 08 Ski Doo Mach Z with a Crankshop 1000cc race motor…FASSSST fuckin sled. We had him til about half track on the first run then the SRX bogged the back half due to going really rich up top. We had taken the packing in the silencers in the pipes out Saturday and never thought to re-jet it :facepalm. Sooo we fixed that problem real quick and didn’t lose after that!

We wanted to get a run in with the Polaris Edge 1200cc but he never unloaded it from the trailer.

The SRX idling at the line(so loud the camera’s speakers make it sound shitty), but you get the idea:

SRX vs. Crankshop 1000cc Mach Z:

^^ The owner of the Mach Z was actually a really cool guy, came over and shook our hands after the run saying how he couldn’t believe how we just started sailing by him after about half track.

SRX vs. Polaris 1000cc:

^^ Almost positive he had nitrous, we saw the bottle but as dumpy as that thing looks, it was a fast fuckin sled!

SRX vs. Ski Doo Mach Z 800:

^^We ran his other Ski Doo Formula III grass drag sled and gave it the boot, so he wanted to give it a shot with his Mach Z 800…:rofl

Didn’t get a video vs. the Formula III bc I was flagging the run.

looks like a good time

Should have called me to go.

Soo much fun…esp. watching the guys with stock sleds drag 8-10 wide :rofl :facepalm

No number mang! Every Sunday people are out there. It’s about an hour or so West of Albany out I-88. Sharon Springs.

Good shit dude! I want a sled bad!

wish i knew i would have went…when is your next one?..our club is having one but its not till the end of feb.

You should see my friends Polaris it use to be an XC 800…Now its a 1277 tripple. They start with a Watercraft base 1050 bottom put another section on the XC 800 crank and bore it to 1277cc. No N2O it makes 282hp hes going to be spraying it, think 25hp in each hole, so it should be around 350-375hp :slight_smile:

damn man you are alive…havent heard nething from you in a while…welcome back…

i gotta get my sled running and come out with you one weekend

did 210 miles yesterday …c.b. to summit to sharon to c.b. to middleburg back up to taylors in r-ville back to schoharie to middleburgh (star above lennys) to alleycat to rickard hill to c.b…