A freebie exterior detail!

before:

after:

time: ~4.5 hours. drats. I didn’t finish it in time to watch Oprah.

oh and shameless shots of my car:

Uhhhh…nice job?

corys b4 pics suck. trust me my car was horrendous

Well, I have this:

but I didn’t take a similar after shot, so I decided I wouldn’t post it.

I really don’t know what your problem is. I certainly wouldn’t be this rude to you, or anybody, on this forum. I hope you notice that you’re just painting yourself as the nasty asshole. :slight_smile:

nice job

mee next mee next

y r u up in his snatch?. cory does great work and is underpaid for it. hes a perfectionist at what he does. he also got rid of alot of scratches for me. i say a plus work.i gotta pay him to do the inside because my scummy interior doesnt compliment my awsome exterior9 looking at paint not design of said ugly car)

well to be honest - the before pics don’t make your car look that bad.

Big Difference from the last pic.:tup:

Nice work,as usual :tup:

well I could have taken myspace angled shots of the car…

? looked clean in the b4 pic

well plenty of people have seen my car it looked good for a distance.but that was it.

bha the paint really was not very happy paint.

shrug

Nice job man that came out awesome. Keep up the good work!

Corey I might have to have you do up the SS with the full package thing you got going on…the work you do is quite amazing I must say…2 thumbs way up!

:word:

You can even touch the “Janny wheels”. :slight_smile:

The before pic blew though, didn’t do justice to how bad it looked before hand but having seen it prior in person many times that is amazing.

what “the works” going to cost me anyway corey? just so I can save up some cash to have you do it.

Right on Corey. :tup: Im sure nitro is super happy with his ride, you do some great work man :tup:

nice job man - just lemme know if u need any other workers. I got pics of a couple cars i did last summer. seems like the kids from last summers DD crew are still practicing the trade - keep up the good work