a friend of mine caught a rapist ...

a friend of mine lives in depew with her mom, they rent a decent sized appartment thats in basicly a business area, and their appt is behind a restaraunt …

mom doesnt smoke, so my friend has to go outside to smoke… she just goes and sits on teh front stairs…

well like 2 hours ago she walked outside tro have a smoke … and theres this dude loitering behind the restaraunt hittin his bowl … gettin a lil high

the way the dude look at her REALY freaked her out … he didnt look like your average person chillin and tokin …

so she went right back in and called the cops, told them where she lives, what the dude looks like, and what he was doing, and mentioned HOW he looked at her

cops make a b-line for her house, guys still behind the restaraunt tokin up … they cuf and stuff him … run his name …

hes been wanted for rape for a while, and all previous efforts to find him have failed … and if he had just smiled and waved at my friend like a nice guy hed still be free

powned

goddamn. that’s scary.

p.s. it’s pwnd…NOOB.

Oh wow.

owned…what resturaunt might i ask

one less asshole off the street… :tup:

:tup: to her

rapists FTL, I hope he is not back on the streets for more than a couple years

rapists and pedos usually get theirs in jail from what my brothers tell me (their federal/millitary corrections officers)

that is very good to hear :eekdance:

Rapists and Child molesters should be shot.Plain and simple.They almost always do it again and will get another 2 or 3 yrs in jail to think about how they will do it better next time.Better yet,let them live w/ the judges family and maybe he’ll think differently before releasing them back into society.
D

the restaraunt is over by walden and transit someplace “case de somthing” i think its on walden right by tht gas station on the corner

ill get more info from her when i can

damn. thats pretty sweet

almost? no, they never change. and as much as i hate saying it, they are a burden on society and should be rid of. we should offer them a cruise around the world for parole and fill the ship with horny, angry gorillas. after that, take all the gorillas off and sink the boat.

Casa de bella? thats on Transit across from Depew high aint it?

is it La Costa Verde?

i think thats it

they just moved there not to long ago and i havent been over to see her yet, so the name kinda escapes me

That’s excellent news. I’d really like rapists to get capital punishment.

cool. :tup:
id be scared to live there tho after that…lol…

me too :tdown:

i learned my lesson, next time i’ll just smile and wave…maybe offer her a light.