a little early but...

Whos gonna do the 1320x at LVD this year just looked on the website scheduled for august 22nd

I should be there. Still havent seen shit on tv about the 1320X shit. I was a KILLER time last year, and wasnt too packed, real good time.

It was enjoyable…hopefully they will have more cars this year

if ur running adam i might have to come see the 5.0 in action…wait didnt i say that last year 2?

I hope to be there

well last year it was a spur of the moment thing at LVD

Ill be running as long as the car is. There is crazy competition there, i dont expect to do real well, just get a good day with awesome track prep…and maybe a wheelie on tv =-)

me and my dad might have the roadrunner done by then maybe

We will have to make sullys car a dodge stealth so he can run

Howard is a HUGE sponsor for 1320x @ lvd, i will deffinatly be there as will some other RLMS cars.

I’m not sure if I should speak out of place, but our own local version is also in the works. Ready, set… go www.headsupracin.com We are hoping to draw from Philly, LI, MAss, CT etc for the grudge matches. This is sorta the anti-pinks. $50 minimum buy in.

I do plan on being part of 1320x again, but this time on track I hope.

That’s pretty sweet!!! Any idea when it’s going to be?

http://www.headsupracin.com/randypics4.jpg:rofl:rofl

wtf…is this legit J??

I always busted his balls about bein Rich’s lil brother…

Dates and discussion are in the works. Please sit back and wait for the official announcement. Just clueing you in. Do not attempt to register or email yet. Site just opened. An official announcement will be forthcoming. Yes its real, but you all know how things go. This isnt a cheap date.

Nice, ill be looking forward to it. Ill have quite the advantage, seeing how i think ive gone off at least 200 of Randy’s arm drops:rofl

Im down to watch again.

yep, greg from advanced auto told me to post up on here. he was tellin me ll the rules and shit… lets hope it works out!!

Pardon my ignorance but what is 1320x exactly?