A Little Grossed Out

Im sure that some of you have see this it was on the news but I had this teacher in high school and now that I saw this I’m a little grossed out
http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?s=6965891

he taught the class next door to mine. everyone in the class except 3 kids didnt like him because they werent doing well in the class.

the one girl in the class offered to flash him multiple times for cigarettes, he always said no.

ah, high school ruled… so many bitches hurtin for a squirtin

:lol:

who are you!!!1!!! :nono: :shoot:lol

lol. i had him like 3 yrs ago. total fucking creep. he got into some shit with girls a yr b4 i was there. he was like 29 or w/e and had braces :bloated:

i was a year ahead of you i think, i remember changing the slave cylinder on my bimmer with your help. i think its because of that sick IROC he had.

EDIT: i think ill go say he touched me too.

I had an art teacher in middle school, who when I was a freshman was arested for child pronography, shoulda know he was a real creapster, IDK why they keep lettin these scumbags teach.

was this the guy with the fbod with like 12s or something in the trunk real wierdo would wear like a trench coat and shit??

my dad was the one who arrested him, he said when they went thru his desk they found a human hand inside of a jar. pretty creepy

yeah he wore that gay trench coat. he JUST recently got the braces off before he got the boot.

a hand?!?!?!?!

ISN’T THAT SO WEIRD HOW THEY GET JOBS? IT’S LIKE THEY DON’T CHECK “YES” ON THE APPLICATION NEXT TO THE QUESTION:

“ARE YOU A CHILD MOLESTER”

yeah i was in the class next to this guy. fuckin creep. dude drank 2 liters of pepsi like it was his fucking job. weird ass dude and i heard one of the girls was a slut and like flirted with him n shit but i didnt know others complained too.

what class were you in??

looks like he stole the quarterbacks girl and payed for it.

yess, he taught the auto body class, I had Mr. K, ftw

auto collision 1…big waste really but it was a blow off class teacher was awesome so w/e…but yeah kayser was a creep. and one of the girls who complained beat the shit out of a girl earelier in the year…best chick right i have ever seen.

ummm no he didn’t

and mr. k is fucking retarded.

you mean last year? if so i was there for majority of your class as well as my own lol

yeah i was in the junior class though