a new member

I’m nick from schenectady and drive a silver 06 350z. ive owned the car since 07 . someone left me shift518 card on my window in xgates parking lot and decided to check it out. i dont see many 350z guys on here.

Welcome.

! have an 86 300ZX myself. But yeah theres not many Zs on here.

Welcome to the board. Post some pics of your car up!!

Here is pic of at auto X @ wilton mall

wow wilton mall let someone do an autox there? :wow oh yeah and welcome to the site no worries about the 350 its a bunch of mixed breeds here…

Dom has a 350z since he sold out and got rid of the Jetta.

Mistake !

welcome

Welcome, nice car. Should consider doing trackday.

Thanks man.i really want to go to the glen next spring we should try and get a group together and go!!!

If you like auto-x you’ll probably like drifting as well!

hey guys…u can obviously tell y i joined im a 240sx head…yeah…ull see me trollin around and ask a question once in a blue moon

btw…how do u see ur reputation?

go to user cp, top left of screen

well hot dog, dont i suck :retardclap

heh?

im usually good about figuring these systems out…brain fart on my part

oh. didnt get the hotdog part :lol

Ahh as you can see I just joined last month, The three bottom icons on your name square on the left the middle one is Rep click that and you will be able to figure it out from there Also there are all cars on this forum including a nice handful of 240’s and how to see your Rep is click User CP on the top of the forum on the left

my question I am still trying to figure out is how to spread rep?

Click on the little button on the left below someone’s avatar, location, posts, etc… It looks like the scales of justice between the check mark and caution sign…