A Noble death v. cell phone

poor treo.

lol good shit, i threw my old phone at the ground several times then ran it over, it is def a good stress relief especially when your keys stick or dont work

nice job!!!

[quote=“Anonymity,post:14,topic:38811"”]

i think it was a user problem…it wasnt the phones fault. you should have jumped with the phone in your pocket.

[/quote]

you beat me to it

hahahaha you should take it now and send it aloft on the sea then fire flaming arrows at it.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:19,topic:38811"”]

I have a blackberry that is up for a similar fate if anyone is interested in coming up with something cool.

[/quote]

Dibs… I’ve got a stick of dynamite or a Barret Sniper Rifle .50cal explosive round with it’s name on it.

should start a website called www.killmycellphone.com

you should take it to you carrier and say it fell out of your pocket, see if they will replace it.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:26,topic:38811"”]

Dibs… I’ve got a stick of dynamite or a Barret Sniper Rifle .50cal explosive round with it’s name on it.

should start a website called www.killmycellphone.com

[/quote]

Dynamite FTW! Although some form of a shaped charge might be more fun. Or cut it into pieces with a band-saw?

I VOTE BANDSAW

Feed it to a goat.

my phone will soon be encountering a 30-06 round

Melt it. A puddle of cell phone seems like it would be a cool thing to have. :shrug:

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:19,topic:38811"”]

I have a blackberry that is up for a similar fate if anyone is interested in coming up with something cool.

[/quote]

12g shotgun

onyx filming in HD

click

post slow mo on interweb of the internal parts becoming external parts

Seriously, blackberry is available for dynamite or similar death. slow mo video is a must.