A really odd sighting today. O_o

I was heading down the 90 East today buzzing along at the TerCelica’s top speed crusing speed of 65 or so. And I was starting to pass a Greyhound Bus that was merging with traffic, and the roads were quite wet out but I noticed a shit load of spray it looked almost as if it was smoke. As I started to drive by I was looking over I heard a louder than usual droning over my broken exhaust. Curious I look over and I do a double take.

The dummy wheel behind the drive axle looked like it smashed sideways at a 45 degree angle. I fucking couldn’t believe it and thought I was delusional. But the smoke and droning noises from the tire forshadowing it’s destruction told me otherwise. Now I realize a bus is a big vehicle but you would think that at highway speeds this would maybe cause the bus to pull to the side just a tad. Especially combined with the loud noise among other things.

But the bus just kept on going until it reached around 65 or so. I all like :bloated: and decide it’s probably the best to get the fuck out of the way incase the tire lets go. I procede on by, and contemplate calling 911 or something before someone gets hurt. But I’m not too confident in my ability to talk a phone and drive. So I decide against it, and proceeded to get off on the 190 on-ramp. And that was the end of that.

But my question is how and the fuck could a bus be driven in that condition. That is a bad situation all the way around. :tdown:

NOT good lol, idiots that drive these days

im suprised you stayed next to it after you saw it. i know theres not much but i woulda floored it

^ can’t go much faster tham “max speed” lol

:word:

You could push it through the floor and maybe get up to around 75 mph that is it. The car needs a new hampster wheel.

Besides I did get away as “fast” as possible. I was like:

“no fucking way”
looks again
“no fucking way”
thinks about this
“Oh snap! I need to move”
ding! 65
take next exit and add a quart of oil

:tup: to not calling to the cops :smash2:

lol at quart of oil haahhaah

you didn’t call the cops because you weren’t sure if you could talk and drive?

:bloated: good one.

^ I agree. granted, it’s illegal to drive and talk on the phone at the same time (unless it’s a hands-free) but nothing stopped you from pulling over to call.

That was a pretty sissy move FuzzyGuy. I would have just slowed down in front of the bus waving my hand out the window to have him pull over. If he didn’t pull over, I would force him into a ditch for being a prick.

Cmon I can talk on my phone and shift and iv only been driving stick for a week lol. Should have got pics.