Police Chase vs. Poopy in my Pants

So, at about 4:05pm today, I’m on my way to a friends shop, and I’m sitting at the red light on Military Rd. and Kenmore Ave in Buffalo…first in line.

In the distance, i can see flashing lights coming in my direction with clouds of dust surrounding them…obviously they were moving pretty fast…As they get closer i notice they are BPD in pursuit of a black Nissan Maxima (i think).

I’m frozen at the light in awe of whats going on…the Maxima (with the BPD on his bumper) is approaching Hinman Ave. at approx 70+ mph (my guess)…blows through the light when they encounter some traffic…needless to say he swerves into my lane…on coming traffic…he is heading right towards me…I panic slightly, not knowing whether to move over…or stay where i am…

At the last possible second, he decides to make a left by the NFTA terminal…(it was head on into my Jeep, or the left turn)…still going 70+ mph…it doesn’t go very well… he drifts around the corner with his back bumper about 10 feet from the front of my Jeep. he lost control, hit the curb, i heard the tires blow, crashed through a fence and came to a violent dead stop. (didn’t hit a pole or anything…but posibly something sticking out of the ground)…Airbag deployed, and he wasn’t moving…car was smoking pretty bad. As the cops approached the car, I had to start moving, or hold up traffic…I went around the block, and snapped off a pic from my cell…(sux i know) but its the best i could get.

They had the driver out on the ground, on his back…no one was really attending to him, and he was NOT moving. (edit: in the pic, i notice someone attending to him, but when i got closer, they were just standing around him) I doubt he was dead, but it sure looked like it. If anything, he was extremely knocked the fuck out. He was a white male possibly in his early 20’s.

I thought for a second, maybe i should turn down that side street to get out of the way…glad i didn’t. Or, what if my light turned green, and i was going through that intersection when he switched into on coming traffic etc. wtf would have happened then.

You saw it here first lol.

Cant really see the damage in the pic, but the car was pretty fucked up.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/IMAGE_026.jpg

hahaha u saw it here first

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/chucchinchilla/Posting/shenanigans0xj.gif

thats some crazy shit

hey farva whats that restauraunt you like so much with the stuff all over the walls?

shenanigans.