car chase through moon twp.

I almost got nailed by a fucking mini-van doing about 70mph on Thorn Run Rd. on my way home from work. It came flying around a bend in my lane and nearly side-swipped me. Followed by 15 or so cops. I cant wait to see the fucking paint chips from the rocks it threw up. I hope they get the bastard before he kills someone. I called my dad and he said it was stolen from McKees Rocks. Who the hell steals a mini-van :weak: If you need to go out soon, keep an eye out.

wtf!@?!!?!?! was this the same fucking minivan that slammed into the penn dot vehicle tonight making me and hundreds of people on the parkway wait in traffic for hours? I started at the begining of 60 and took me 1 hour to get to bp.

running in a minivan is pretty smart

better watch it… i got busted for fleeing and elluding when i was in my firebird formula. and he was in a k-9 unit astro van:stick:

[QUOTE=jinxxycat;533777][/QUOTE]

people run in the stupidest shit thats why they get nabbed. you ever watch the poilce videos? runnin in a fuckin 1987 skylark or something. i saw one the other day the dude was in a stock sho and the cops couldnt keep up he was miles ahead of them.

imagine what would happen on a backroad in a 911 with a good driver.

There was a good police chase video with a 1g DSM a while back.

til they busted out the fox body cop car and then the dsm blew up…typical dsm ha.

heres the video:

Yeah, I saw three cop cars come flying past my house last night, then I read this post, and realized what it was about. The guy stole a funeral home van from McKees Rocks, led the police on a chase, then got on Business 60 on the wrong side and hit the salt truck head on.

A stock SHO moves pretty good, but I still think a highway cruiser would run it down.

Those Crown Vics are turds. I got a couple buddies of mine that are cops, they say they are farrrr to heavy, and that v8 doesn’t have any torque.

One buddy says the new Impalas with the 3.9 v6’s in them are really nice. He says they are probably the quickest cop cars out there right now.

http://www.radartest.com/article.asp?articleID=10040

Nuff’ said.

cop cars back in akron are crown vics with 4.6 v8’s in them but then 1000lb of shit thrown in there too so the max speed it can achieve is about 120-130 so mostpeople could out run it

Nah they’d catch me in my 240. 115 is the top speed.

get the speed limiter removed lol

fico how do you remove the rev limiter, on my 91 i dont think it has one, i know i had the speedo pegged and still kept moving

get hybrid to chip it thats what i have done to my sr20 240

Nah it stops after 115. Trust me I’ve hit mine a couple of times and I have a 91 also.

I saw it. He almost nailed me too, near the intersection of Thorn Run/Beaver Grade. So I followed, called my son to put the scanner on. He told me where they were. It was at least 20 minutes before he crashed. I got a good break-in in the new GT! No Moon cops lookin for speeders for sure.

:wackit:

you’d never hear about it

good match for my car but I got a real nice top end now, nothing like a stock na 3.8