A.S.S. approved as MBRP exhaust dealer

Check out all the cool stuff we now can install on your car or truck!

www.MBRP.com :number1

just looking for now, but can you get me a price on a new can for my sled? Its a 2000 Skidoo Formula Z 700 Twin. Going off the website it appears to be P/N: 1097526. Don’t need it installed or anything.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay…waiting on our sign in name and number to get pricing…

no problem… I’m in no hurry. I have a bunch of stuff thats higher priority right now anways… just wanted to get an idea so I can start putting some away.

Hey man!

we got the price. $239. plus tax!!

LMK thanks

DC

www.MBRP.com

Check it out!

DC

price on a 4" turbo back for my 07 ccsb dmax? prefer stainless, no muffler and just a basic tip nothing crazy.

it only gets better when Jeep gets it’s own section :rofl

Sorry dude just saw this. Ill get right on it Monday morning when I get to the shop. I was off today!

Thanks

DC

no big deal I’m not in a hurry, still waiting on the income tax return. I was thinking an exhaust for the truck would be the one thing I buy for myself.

Hey man couple ways to do this. what are you looking for exactly?
assuming its turbo back like you said we can go stainless or aluminized 4"
They were having a promo for a free tip but i dont know if that offer expired…

anyway here’s what i know so far:
4" stainless turbo back for ur ccsb is $614.00 with a tip
4" aluminized turbo back is $351.74 with no tip.

LMK on this and i can get more information. if you can stop over we can really nail it down

PS they sell 5" too for not that much more…, :excited

TTYS

DC

I’m planning on going stainless. I use the truck to plow and don’t want to have to replace the system later on. I’m actually up in plattsburgh so I would have to send you payment and then pick it up. Either way I have to wait for my accountant to get my taxes done so I can find out if I can buy the exhaust right now.

thanks,
Will

Ok! LMK I can do whatever you need!

Thanks Talk to you soon!

DC