A.S.S. Promo car

More power than 300 would be cooler…and shift the power band as far to the right as possible.

wheel base is real close man
NO reverse…don;t need that and if i do then call the tow truck…

ready to go soon

ROFLMAO

we will have a list to follow…and we WILL follow the list
wiring the headlights does NOT come first, it’s near the END… dont tell Kevin this…

Mike should be good with a order of completion list right? his car is done isn’t it? We did the same for the dragondoor truck…and thats done cause we followed the list…isn’t it? i could be wrong…maybe that was another pair of Wood Bros i know… IDK… whatdayathink?

hehe

DC

oh a few things we is thinking, but reliability is way up there…so go and blow isnt in the plan…

of course its only as good as the next weakest link right man?

Lists are great, but time is money. If I had all the free time I would like to, the jetta would be pullin wheelies, the truck would be pissing off neighbors, the Van would be rollin coal and laying frame, the camaro would be making legal 10 passes, and my wife might see me more than 2 times a month!

“insert work here” should be sprinkled throughout that list if it wants to get done I guess.

We need to sideline our projects and get on that cloning machine we were thinking about! MAD SHIT WOULD GET DONE!!!

I know man…and peeps could get the wrong idea…by what i write… lots of reasons why its not done yet, but like you and i know…it will and until then they will just have to wonder…

OH and i want to be one of them with stars upon thars!

This car in its current form weights 919#

As you can see we have started this little project.

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/dfcarl/Speed%20Shop%20Projects/photo-3-1.jpg

And Another;

Plus One:

Watch thr progress…this one should be a real head turner!

Uses:

General Promo.
Drifting
Solo
Iceracing
Dragin

It should be fairly quick Goals: 3 link - RWD, <1500# wet, turbo charged 250-300hp, airshifter, four wheel coil overs, 1 1/4 DOM cage,

1980 corolla with small block chevy and 10 bolt. :excited

What are you going to use the left valve cover as an arm rest! LOL

Bad ass guys, hit me up if you need anything. :number1

Saab, No question

SR20 would have pulled a premium for this build!

couldnt find any its to close to race wars

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/dfcarl/Speed%20Shop%20Projects/photo-1-2.jpg

collector is next 4 into 2+2 into 2 1/2 inch… full wrap.

Engine mounts also complete…

Wiring harness has placement…

Radiator + oil cooler all placed as well…

nearly ready to start on rear end…

Im sure there must be some snag in this somewhere! :banghead

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/dfcarl/Speed%20Shop%20Projects/photo2-4.jpg

y u no turbobro

I imagine with the right gearing and the weight of the chassis that turbz will not be needed for this to be pretty crazy fun. I always wanted to busa swap a suzuki swift. Mid engine rear wheel drive!

Fun and flat out stupid are totally different. :lol

take the carbs off and it looks like a shrunken KA24DE hah

If by KA24DE you meant SR20, then yes :lol

meh. they all look the same. more or less.