a second

i know the first got locked lol as the cars that couldnt make it as nissans.

i like to know how some one could run corrisca headlights as i owned one and cant see a resemblence.

anyways
THE FOOOOORD PROBE

worst body design. worst engine structure. worst transmisson…and even better yet…ITS FWD…common ford. they have fallen off.

id love to bash on probes for hours, seeing how there was no n/a klze probe built to shit that has yet to beat me on cayuga’s quarter mile in the last year. i know iwas booset but commin a chronose v6 on a 4banger turbo?? and built v6. i know ther eis people with a chronos that can rock my world. im more talkin to the everyday person that slaps a v6 chrons in a probe that thinks cause the compression they can rape everyone and their daugthers…
better luck to ya…id even give a klze with mounts and a mazda trans to a sohc and still shit on the mazda guys neck… as long as his tounge was as soft as t-p paper.

fordd=wack. early gm=wack…cobalt boo-urns. nissan maxima has more confort and hp then a ss.but give it to the old ford or gm. to a monte carlo 350 motor. lots of torque…then there is some trouble. just as the fox body mustang. cant rape torque like a Slu*.
none the less im die hard nissan. andwhat we should see in the near future…??

a old amrican muscle car(not mustang) with a rb oreven a nice built SR. and see whats up. f**k the 5000 rpm, lets hit some 8000

why are you speaking?

incase u didnt know SR<RB<V8…V8’s are the ultimate an old muscle car will kill anything…my friends dad has a 10 secand 72 buick GS N/A

and yet again

why are you speaking?