What car is the 240s enemy?

It seems like every great car has its rival, the skyline has the supra, the impreza has the evo and the corvette has the viper. But what car does the 240 light bags of dog shit on the porch of?
A friend of mine suggested the probe, but that’s a long shot…

I wouldn’t say anything “rivals” the 240sx but I would assume that cars like the Celica, Prelude, NA Rx7 and maybe even the MX-6 are decent comparatives.

umm… RX7? i thought that would be obvious.

RX7 man… theres a more then famous music video on youtube showing it… i think its from initial D… cant remeber

isn’t a stock rx7 a lot more powerful then the 240?

NA? hahaha not likely. damn wankels

honda civic =D

edit- I know I might get flamed for this but I actually like civics lol

Rust

lol

EVIL FORD PROBES

and other probes

lol i chukled

i can agree with the probe… classic saying i heard “Driving in a 240 you look at your pop up headlights and in the rear view mirror at the probe behind you and almost grin like a brotherly kind of way… then as you watch them slowly creep past you… you slowly lower your head in defeat…”

stock probe VS stock 240… my moneys on the probe…

S13 and FC for sure, but they have to be both NA or both boosted.

S14 and FD? Meh…

S15 and…

^sorry…aint gonna happen

The Yugo. such a menacing automobile, the 240 has trouble keeping up

I’m gonna have to agree with the rust :smiley: I just can’t see a 240SX comparing with an RX-7, their only downside really is the unreliable ass rotary. They’re a much better car in every other way, better suspension, better chassis, better brakes, and in the case of the FD waaaaaaaay better looks.

i doubt much of us would keep up…

probe a.k.a. mx6

if japanese anime is any indication it’s the FC and perhaps the AE86

entry-level small and light rwd cars basically

^nah the yugo will do

Mx6gt 2.2l turbo will beat a 240 with a sr20 running a t25 turbo, but a t28 the 240 will run away!!! In japan mazda came with a 2.0l turbo and no-turbo engine called FE3, you have guys running 11’s, 10’s with this engine. I had the engine for my mx6 gt but I sold it!!! They are hard to get, the guy that bought my FE3 from me drove all the way from the states to get it.