a turbo AWD car

im looking for a turbo awd 5speed car im lookin basically for a wrx or talon tsi 6 bolt pref. but im not terribly picky. let me know what u got

PM Dawn.

dawn has a 2.5 rs…

NOPE. I got rid of that shit last week. Sneaky moves.

How much do you wanna spend?

im not letting price really hold me down right now but im sure not going to b able to afford any $18000 evos

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71996

audi tt

I am woking a deal now where I may have a rediculously clean 1st gen talon tsi with 55k miles coming in on trade. I will keep you posted.

ha awesome ya keep me in the know im very interested

Im interested in this 1g also, if the OP doesn’t want it.

bump still lookin help me out

$8k will get you an good condition early wrx, $15k for a higher mileage early sti. So which fits your budget better?

Buy my STi, $14,900, never modded, excellent condition :tup:

8k is more my budget im lookin at that 1G DSM that was recently posted but she needs work i have the parts but im not sure

Don’t do it.

I think shawna may be selling her super clean 2g DSM for your budget. It’s fast, auto, no rust, super clean, etc… Maybe contact emery or shawna at STM.

–mark

That is a much better idea. Don’t buy that other turd.

ha i have pretty much decided against that other 1g not really worth itfor all the work to put into it and i dont think im gunna go for that 2g its auto and that take half the fun and feeling out of driving the car personally i dont wanna drive auto again unless it isnt my car

bump?