AAA: Buffalo NY= Highest Gas Price in Nation!

:banghead:

I agree. I dont smoke, but I think all this taxing is just pricing themselves out of the equation. it’s a business, and they fund a lot of stuff with that tax money. They break people’s bank accounts over it, and 2 things happen: 1: you’ve got a lot of pissed off poor people who smell like shit and 2: you no longer have that revenue stream.

:deadhorse:

It sucks. They have all of these huge budget gaps, so they raise taxes to cover them. Then the affluent people get pissed off, leave the state, and leave a bigger budget gap. Then they raise taxes to cover it. The people who stay are those who can’t afford to move, which are mostly the smelly poor people, who are a net tax liability. The people who can afford to GTFO are the rich ones, who provide a tax surplus.
Eventually, we’re stuck with all receivers and no payers.

its about 15cent cheaper in tondawanda (sp fail?) than it is in cheektowaga

Wow, you sound like a republican :smiley:

HaHa hes right though, my gripe is where did the extensive budget gaps come from in the first place ?

At least Buffalo is first place for SOMETHING! weeeeeeee

2.52 for 93oct here. 2.30 for reg.

Blame Erie County?

well, the NYS health care situation certianly isn’t helping at all. With college graduates leaving the state for the south, it’s only making matters worse… mix that with a bunch of politicians lining their pockets with cash and you have NY

paying 1.89 here in va

+1

Cept today I filled up at 2.54, still only paid 30 bucks to go from E-F love it.

2.24 for 87 in Irving last night

:banghead: and once its gotten to the point that it has you really can blame people for leaving just to stay a float, its just one big down word spiral.

Sucks, but, it beats paying what we payed over the summer.

Would cost me $101 to fill the 911 up. I usually never complain about gas prices, but, God damnit.

1.97 here

:word:

Kinda makes you question anyone that wants to stay here. Why?

Well some dont have the resources to move, some are enrolled in school here, theres many reason why everyone cant just pack up and go, thats why its shitty that this just keeps spiraling downward.

Regular gas was $1.82 in Cincinnati this weekend. I filled up the Suby for $2.02 for 93 before I left.