AAA: Buffalo NY= Highest Gas Price in Nation!

Drivers in Buffalo are paying the highest price for gas in the nation, according to AAA.

The average price for a gallon of gas is $2.85. It’s $2.80 in San Francisco, the second highest metropolitan area in the country.

Wally Smith, AAA spokesman, tells us he’s been working to get an answer as to why, but isn’t having much luck.

Right now, the lowest prices in the country are in Kansas City, Missouri. Drivers there are paying $1.88, almost one dollar less than in Buffalo.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=61962&catid=37

:jays:

Buffalo gets fucked yet again…whats new :lol:

OMG OIL, OMG GAS[/quote]OMG OIL, OMG GAS[/quote]OMG OIL, OMG GAS[/quote]OMG OIL, OMG GAS[/quote]

:repost:

x2 everywhere I travel outside of b-lo gas is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper.

PA-2.30ish as of yesterday

Albany was at 2.80 when we were at 3.30

conneticut was a 2.30 when we were at 3.30:jawdrop:

i don’t understand…

its higher in the niagara falls lewiston area./

why

But just think, like all of the other cities on that list, we have
good weather
good economy
attractive people
good sports teams
lots of stuff to do

oh wait.

Damn I just paid $2.60 for premium.

Talked to my mom last night who lives in Des Moines, IA…$1.77 there.

:cjerk:

Yeah whats the deal with this? I know we have high taxes on gas but it should be about the same across the state.

I really dont understand it, a city that is hurting badly from layoffs and lack of work in general and we pay the most for gas, does this make any sense ? seems as though the poor really do just get poorer in this country.

My brother was training for a month in albany, they were 60 cents cheaper at least.

This is on non reservation stations also.

Its stupid, my final winter here for sure. My girlfriend and I are so sick of it, makes me want to spit.

its local price gouging.

i was happy about paying 2.99 for premium… damnit

Was talking to my pops about his property taxes the other day…

that fires me up even more than gas prices. Makes me not even want to consider buying a house in NY.

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/motivator3145312.jpg

HAHA

tax upon tax upon tax upon tax

Don’t forget cigarettes too. Regardless if you smoke or not, it’s absurd how much they’re charging people. 7.00 a pack is stunning considering what you can buy them for in other states (less than 2.00 a pack last time I was down south)

oh, and the driver responsibility act. Just another way to double charge you for speeding tickets

it’s absolutly insane that these people keep getting re-elected. I hope to be out of this shithole of a state in the next few years