AAA membership and free tonight? Got $40 for Ya!

Here’s the deal-

I need to drive a car from Clifton Park to Albany (16 miles one way) but it has a slipping trans and there’s a slight chance it won’t make it.

I don’t have AAA anymore but if you do and are willing to follow me one way for the trip “just in case”, I’ll give you $40. It will take 30 minutes of your time maximum, if nothing happens.

I’m pretty certain the car will make it because the slipping is happening in the lower gear (2nd or 3rd) not the higher ones. But I like to plan ahead “in case” hence this message.

Now, if I end up using your tow due to a breakdown, I’ll give you $60 for your time and because I used one of your AAA tows.

Good way to make a few bucks off that AAA membership and an easy 30-45 minutes of your time. Max an hour if it ends up being towed.

After we get to the garage in Albany and the van is parked, you can go home, I don’t need a ride home 'cause my bro is driving down too.

I can only do this tonight (5/10), I’m planning to head down around 9 PM but can move schedule ahead or back an hour or so if that helps with your schedule.

If you can seriously help, PM me BEFORE 7:30 PM today… Thanks!!!

Sorry, I have yet to renew mine, or I would give you a hand.

PM’ed you

if no1 can help ill help but why not pm underboosted frank? Hell prolly tow it so you dont have to drive it and deliver for $60 total lol

If I saw this earlier I’d let you use one of my tows.
Let me know if still needed.

Thank you for all of the replies-

A generous member volunteered to stand by and wait for a call for AAA support in case I needed a tow. Fortunately, the car made the trip no problems…

Thanks again.

Shit, I’d pay $40 to have a FM (forum member) drive behind me just so that I could throw eggs and pennies and center cinsole trim pieces and anything else I can get my hands on :rofl