Abercrombie tries to distance itself from anything Jersey

US clothing brand Abercrombie and Fitch has offered to pay the cast of MTV reality show The Jersey Shore not to wear its clothes.

Is this the first time any one has been paid off to NOT “advertise” for a company?

LMAO thats awesome!

LOL got to love Abercrombie. They won’t make black shirts, the won’t employ black people, or fat people or make clothes for fat people and now they don’t want their clothing attached to the ultimate douchebags

lolol goood shit

I would say it sounds like they are run by the KKK but they have a lot of fat people…LOL

Maybe a relative of Hitler?

ANF’s stock dropped 5% after the company made that comment…:rofl

:rofl

The irony of it is a solid chunk of people wearing their clothes are in fact douche bags.

popped collar BROs

totally agree

:rofl

of course douchebags buy their brand. how much of an asshole do you have to be to buy clothes with holes in it for absurd amounts of money?

a big fucking one.

probably give them more recognition now. lol good publicity stunt

Heard girls in their stores are ridic. Never shopped there so I can’t comment.

Actually there used to be a black guy working in the one in cross gates

fixed.

Use to wear this stuff in middle/highschool. Before the days of holes in pants and the now shitty design of it all. Plus the store smells of gay butt sex (Jim on Jim action) hahaha

THIS

You walk past that store it’s like a cologne/perfume bomb. We should send that over to Iraq and kill everyone.

If I remember correctly … a&f a few seasons ago had a whole line of shirts devoted to jersy shore quotes.

stupid

Gotta shop at the right stores or on the website. The Albany store sucks ass because all they stock is the ripped childish bullshit but if you go to NYC or Boston the store actually stocks and carries a lot of really nice business casual stuff to.

Shits expensive because they can be. You should see what a marketing meeting is like there. They fluctuate pricing monthly to test exactly how much they can rape the pockets. When they notice sales dropping off because of high pricing they flood stores with mark downs.

On the flip side to this Larry Flint( Hustler) offered mtv and cast members more than a/f to wear the hustler brand clothes.