? about setup

im trying to go auto X this sunday I have v6 rear springs which make my car sway and loose in the rear but i have a air bag in the right side should i pump it up to make the spring a lil stiffer or leave it alone ?? I know im not going to win anything i just dont wanna be all over the track.
Also do i need to up my psi in my tires ???
thanks !

this is a question for tj

what happend to his 15 min post? as in taking 15 to read

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5291

couldnt find it thanks shaggy !! but i still gotta figure out what to do about the right air bag

arent the air bag made for 1/4?
i know for stangs, the eibach drag kit has 1 air bag to compensate.
i truelly have no idea…

ummm i already found it :slight_smile:

id give you advice but i only know how to set up a FWD well. my best advice to you is to go and talk to keithO. he can be reached on racepa very easily. he races a firebird at a lot of the local autox’s and races in the american iron series with NASA. im sure he will be able to steer you in the right direction. if you ever have a question on setting up a civic, please feel free to ask me.

Jer.

Thanks for your help ill let ya know how i do if the weather holds up. Im looking into a way to mount my digicam on my headrest but i dont know if they will allow that ??

Seriously, it takes what, 5 minutes with no tools other than a jack to change the rear springs? With the axle at full droop you should be able to just pull 'em out with at most a little work w/ a pry bar (mine just slide right in/out w/ NO extra compresion). Just change 'em, it’ll help.

Have a great time.

-TJ