AC Roll Call..

Who’s got it and who is suffering?

For those that do not, Home Depot has $100 Goldstar window units w/ remote or ones that are less than $100 w/o. It’s so worth it as well. Don’t compromise your sleep.

If you have crank out windows, I feel sorry for you.

loving the AC here :wave:

No A/C. Dorm room. 3rd floor. Over 100 day and night. I got a 12" box fan and a 20" box fan and its still for the most part worthless. Not to mention our shop isn’t A/C. Deff sucks compared to home. 3 more weeks score.

crank out windows and a stupid fan here.

send help

No need for AC here, I’m on the first floor, second floor has central AC so if I keep my windows closed in the day it never gets above 75 in here all summer.

When I lived in a second floor place on Elmwood two years ago the thermostat was pegged at 90 for over a week. Sucked ass.

couple fans downstairs, couple ac’s upstairs. big skylight out back

AC all the way

I have a window unit, but I am not using it. I’ve been waiting all winter for this.

blah i hate central air that we have in our apartment.

im always freezing. always have on a blanket. then i get yelled at for opening windows and the back patio door. oh well.

bring on the heat!

Central AC currently on.

for $409 x 4 ppl a month the AC is always on in this place

Thanks for feelin sorry, Ive got those shit ass widows that crank out. And im too poor to buy a portable unit @ the moment.

hollar at sleeping with 2 blankets in the summer

word, i just took a nap and was chillin in a ice cold 60degrees, AC is worth every penny on days like today!

AC FTMFW

i wouldn’t live without it. period.

central weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

Current place does not have ac, but first floor = open some windows and the air flows nicely at night.

However, I’m back at my parents place for the weekend and lets just say in the middle of july/august the temp in here is usually around 98 all the time and not bearable at all.

Pansies.

In for swamp ass. :tup:

+1

All winter long I complain about the cold. I love the warmth. I actually sleep better in the hotter nights. I can’t sleep in AC or when it’s butt cold outside.

AC? What’s that?

I wish I had it, I much prefer being cold than hot.