FML I need a house....

After working a 12 hour day in the sun on a 120 degree blacktop, I come home to this:

I have been neglecting the fact that my AC’s are too small, the insulation in my apartment sucks and its hot as fuck out right now. :tdown:

Lol @ people who even live somewhere where there is no central air conditioning

just live in one of your RV’s

Honestly I work 9-9 almost 7 days a week. What is the point in having a sweet apartment, when I can just save my money and live in a nice house? My rent is dirt cheap, but it sucks in the summer. I’m close to making a move on a house its not even funny.

Because it is unbearable on days like this, we only turn on our air conditioning for maybe 2 months but still. Anytime it’s above 80 you “need” it, especially in my house because it’s a second story with probably shitty insulation too.
it used to suck really really bad =/

edit: i was not trying to come off as a dick , im sorry if it seemed that way lol

Open the freezer, tape a box fan over the door, and Wala! Air conditioning.

LOL this reminds me of the picture that JUSTKARTER had of his AC window unit sitting in a fireplace.

my house has no central ac, but my bedroom is 65 at night, and my garage is air conditioned with window units.

Central air might be hip, but i can tig weld with ac blowing on me :slight_smile:

you dont need AC, Its not that hot.

Congratulations, you’re now a member of 98 Degrees. :gay:

where are you looking to buy rob? i recently caved and bought one myself.

i love my apartment bc its cheap, nice, is in the middle of the village and has central air

i hate my apartment bc i have no garage or yard. but, i am a very comfortable 68* right now :slight_smile:

My apartment was up to 90 the past few days so thats why I bought Fry’s air conditioner