Accord, Camrey, ?!Fusion?!

anyone else seen those ford commercials that they are running now? The ones where they put the honda toyota and ford up against each other? there all like “over 300 people rode in them and the AWD ford fusion was the clear winner” and they are showing an auto cross course while they are saying this lol… i just think its dumb that they pit 2 fwd cars against an AWD car then there acting all surprised that the fusion was picked…idk that kinda dumb shit is why im not a ford fan

sorry just kinda wanted to rant for a second kthanxbye

–fico out

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32184

Coincidence? I think not!

:rofl: Yeah, that does seem slanted a little bit.

its all in marketing… they put the shittiest version of a car up against a top of the line.

its all in the wording. they didnt lie. its amazing at how many people will look at that and think that the ford is better… too bad it prob costs 5+K more

I would buy a Camry over a Fusion any day…Japayota>Ford.

i just rode in a Fusion the other day. it was a nice car. but don’t think i would have pittted it against the camry/accord though.

yeah just proves how low ford has to go because of there financial status

prolly sold more camrys than ford and honda combined this year…

if you watch the commercial, notice that the fusion is never shown under hard cornering so the suspension never looks compressed. great use of editing.