ACURA TSX

tires came in and i had them mounted, pics
not much stretch at all, 225/35r20 on a 20 x 9 wheel

That looks good, Im liking the minimal stretch.

yeah thats perfect. still gonna get good ride quality outta those im sure. wheels look so sick

Thanks guys,

Update

• springs will be here on Monday and hopefully I’ll have time to install them
    * adapters will be sent out next Wednesday becaus they haven’t been built yet and they have alot of orders for the waterfest show.

* alignment will be done as soon as springs and wheels are on, don't know yet if I will need camber arms to get the camber to zero

springs are in today, although i don’t really know where to start or how to put them on, just looking at it briefly they seem very different from a bmw suspension

a picture with the fitment im going for, just a little less camber in the rear

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/394721_393594550703273_1432229072_n.jpg

they are real easy to do. you just need to get a spring compressor.

I rented a spring compressor and went at it with a friend yesterday, it wasn’t necisarily difficult but because I didn’t have a lift or power tools it was terrible lol it took us a long time with alot of struggling

Front are in and today I’ll tackle the rear from what I hear is easier.

update*

rears are in and were much easier then the fronts

pics will be up soon

doin work bro! nice. I cant wait to see how it came out.

camber in the rear is really off, looks like i will need a camber arm to get rid of that but i will wait and see how the wheels look first with the camber and ill go from there

PERFECT HEIGHT

thanks man, hopefully the wheels fit without issue under there

Looks great.

PUT THE FUCKING WHEELS ON ALREADY.
FRIGS SAKE.

^ lol

I’m glad someone elese is just as excited to see this thing come together as I am, soon grasshopper we must wait for adapters to come in but soon this magic will happen.

Adapters traveled from Nevada to indiana in 4 fucking days wtf slowest shipping ever … And I still had to pay for it !

Hopefully early next week

Waiting for pics in this thread is like waiting for Pjb to get laid again.

i know it sucks, hopfully in the next few days … ill get my spacers not pjb gets laid lol

Can’t wait to see this, those wheels are going to look sick on there.

Might be able to do the “washer trick” to fix the rear camber. On most hondas and acuras, the rear upper control arm/camber link attaches to the side of the frame (bolts horizontal). Shimming it further out can correct for negative camber. If your camber link attaches to the bottom of the frame (bolts vertical) like on an RSX, you can’t do it.

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473539

Longer bolts in same size and thread (bring the old ones to home depot or lowes to figure out thread, probably M10 X 1.25 or 1.5, and a couple of flat washers = camber corrected for under $10. And you can get stainless hardware that won’t rust to shit.

thanks for the advice phate im going to take a look and see if i can do that

im no pro photographer but here a pic from me… :wink: