ACURA TSX

Looks badass! post up some more pics

liken it.

MOAR pics

rough edits because i was using an online photoshop of sorts lol

Those wheels are awesome, looks sick man.

That last pic is fucking awesome, car look perfect man!

love itttt

nice, i wanna see some nice photos of this asap!

whats next? ipad in the dash or are you not gonna be retarded?

Iphone in the steering wheel brah.

lol thanks for all the comments guys , no ipad in the dash tho sorry to dissapoint

i just need another 5mm out back and it will be exactly how i wanted the car to looks, otherwise i am super happy with the way this came out and the more i look at the front lip i wanted the more it no longer goes with the lines of the car and the wheels so i dont think i will be getting it

I wonder how this set-up would look on the wagon? hmmm

roll fenders? looks great either way!

what kind of wagon? tsx ?

fenders are not rolled but i do see why u ask because of that flat lip underneath, there is a fingeer gap / 1/2 finger gap front and rear so its really close and if anyone ever sits in the back it will rub.

thanks for the compliment tho

thats a sick look

thanks , all it needs now is 5mm more out back and some good pro pics and it would look perfect for me

JIM Y U NO COMMENT NOW THAT WHEELS ARE ON ! lol

I think Id have to see it in person, the wheels look big since there is no lip - just a full face, but like I said, Id have to see what it looks like in person.

I think the Mugen body kit/lip kit would look good on there.

Jim is a serious ricer. Skip the bodykit. This is america.

thought about running the se kit, front splitters like on the white wagon tsx i posted and the skirts like that and the door molding trim but am going against it because i think the car and wheels flow very well together without all the honda/ acura jagged edge body kits, its all smooth curvy lined thus far on the bottom half of the car.

From the pics it’s looking good man.