OEM+ TSX

Thought I would share over here too.

My '04 Acura Tsx 6spd

Installed Mods:
'06 Tsx Intake Manifold (Wrinkle Black Powdered by CRC)
'06 Tsx Throttle Body (64mm)
FLP Testpipe w/ Defouler
Comptech Header
Injen MR Short Ram
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
Black OEM Intake and Plug covers
TL Rear Swaybar and Links
Enkei 17x8 RPF-1 Bright Silver
Powerslot Cyro Treated Rotors
Hawk Ceramic Pads

Still sitting in the Garage Mods:
“Copper Burst” powdered Valve Cover (Done by CRC)
07 TLS Throttle Body (70mm)
04 Tsx Front/Rear OEM A-spec kit
07 Tsx Side OEM A-Spec kit
06 Tsx Steering Wheel (Has thumb rests)
06 Tsx Wiper Arms (lower profile than 04)
Comptech Lightened Steel Flywheel 10lbs
05 Radio swap (fix lights)
Accord Key (Link)
B&G Lowering Springs (-1.4/-1.4)

Future Mods:
Preordered “Ultimate/Affordable TSX Short Shifter” by AWOC (Link)
Hondata Reflash
Volk RE30 18x8 Bronze (Hoping to score a used set LOL)

And its dirty BECAUSE RACECAR

Nice! I think these look so much better then the new body style needs moar low!

Nice car man. I want one of these for a daily

red car looks good but maybe we throw some coils on this thing and the tl wheels on here and ride dirty for a bit just to see how it feels lol

edit *

i want your car to look like this, im in love

http://jlyphotography.com/Car-Meets-and-Photoshoots/Photoshoots/My-TSX/DSC2287/1170530850_cDRDT-XL.jpg

^ I’m not typically a fan of TSX’s body lines but that (with or without the rack) is awesome/perfect.

thats cuz dems is 20’s

I’ve been in Boston for the past two days for volvo seminars and there’s a ton of tl’s and tsx’s out here that are all slammed and modded great car scene out here

Will never go bigger than 18" on anything I own. Ever. Until I get a McLaren maybe : lol

I actually heard the same from a friend that travels to Boston often.

i will switch you to the dark side…

I love those wheels, but need some new and better tires.

You dont like the Conti DW? Have them on my TL and like them too, very comfy, fairly quiet, and grip well I feel. And theyre brand new :lol Just wicked dirty. I really wish I had gone 18" on the RPF1, strictly on looks, but oh well.

DW’s get crazy loud as they get older. I’m on my second set. And I think the price went up on em, when I first got the…I got all 4 for like $415 and that was 245/45/18. I think they run me more around $600 now last I checked.

I got them through TireRack with the Rpf1’s, and they were just under 500… but I got a free Nook for my girl, so it worked out :lol

Strongly thinking about scooping a set of TSW Nurburgring 17x8 et35 for this, in bronze of course. Any suggestion for tires, quiet for daily, but I need decent grip too.
http://216.120.229.90/pictures/wheelpics/VT5592BR.jpg

Advan A048.
You won’t.

You gonna sell the RPF1’s??? What size tire is on them?? and whats the offset?

Prob won’t sell the Rpf1, I bought them new and they have like 3k miles now. Rpf1 are 17x8 et45 and I have 215/50 on them. The Tsw rims are 17x8 et35, so not even sure how they would fit yet. I found a used set that’s the only reason I’m even thinking of doing this.

Oops, my bad. For some reason I forgot Continental made a summer only version of the ExtremeContacts.

I have the DWS (all-season) and THOSE are crazy loud as they wear. Haven’t driven the DW’s though.

i like the wheels red, now go big with 19s and you will be all set lol