Sedan choice....Acura TSX vs. G35x

2005 Acura TSX 6 speed vs. 2004 Infiniti G35x AWD automatic.

If you were planning on buying on or the other which would it be and why?
Both have all options except Navi.

Both have around 25,000 miles.

TSX because it is bad ass.

2005 Acura TSX 6 speed

Ehh Both very nice cars…I would prob stick with the tsx just cause its a honda car…
I worked on the inside of a tsx they really are built nice…

tsx ftw i would have bought one if i didnt find the si i wanted

i’d say go with the tsx… but if it were between that and the g35 coupe, i’d take the g35 anyday :ballin:

i’d go wit the TSX

tsx, unless the infinit has the vq35 engine

TSX

Why? Honda’s are well built.

TSX FTW

Just like someone said before TSX because the G35 looks horrible as a sedan.

Id buy a house :slight_smile:

But if you need one go with the tsx just because in the long run it will be cheaper if you keep it.

Plus how old the g35x is already your interest rates will blow … Should still be safe with an 05 though

The G35’s are sick but the fact it’s an auto I’d say go with the TSX. Both are equally as pimp but G35’s are baller by default.

For a sedan I would say TSX…but if you want a coupe…(I know the TSX is a sedan only) the G35 is hard to fuck with.

G35 > TSX IMO and AWD…almost a no brainer…but the auto vs. manual is the kicker…that makes it a toss up.
if you have other “fun” cars & getting an auto is no big deal then go for it, but if this is your only car…then the manual TSX might be the way to go.

get a G35 in a stick & your golden.

if we didn’t need more space I would have gotten a G35 sedan for the wife instead of the SRX.
IMO i think its one of the best sedans on the market.

I have never driven a manual TSX, but when I drive my wifes auto TSX I always wonder if I could drive it every day. I feel like it is short on power and the seats always make my legs hurt after driving for longer than an hour. Fit, finish, and level of luxury/quality for the money can’t be beat though in my opinion.

hmmm acura or nissan, nissan or acura,hmmmmmmm, im gonna have to get back to you on this.

ok im back, get the acura. i might be swayed toward the nissan a little more if it was at least a stick.

i agree with the house comment.

tsx though