Added another vehicle to the garage...

With the truck paid off I decided it was time for another 4 wheeled motorized vehicle in the house…

You have to be really secure in your manhood to rock a pink electric 4 wheeler with purple wheels.

Kid’s turns 2 Friday, hope she likes it.

siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

i designed the gear-box for that. :wink:

pic of you on it.

Up the voltage and it turns into a fun toy for all ages…

We tweaked my friends kids when they grew out of it. Nothing like going 20 mph on plastic wheels

Pretty sure I would crush it.

Next year I hope she’s big enough for one of the much cooler/faster ones. She couldn’t reach the pedals on the convertible Mustang.

modifiedpowerwheels.com I am painting my kids escalade, adding a stereo system, lighting and 18 volts

Already have that site in my favorites for when she’s a little older.

What class does that run at ECC-N?

c’mon man! Don’t make it that easy for us:lol:

IB:

and BTW, when i was a kid, my dads friend rewired my PW corevette to run 2 batteries in series… thing was HELLA fun until we burned out the motor pushing it when the battery was dead

Nice … I have the same one but in diego flavor …

this summer will also be a modded powerwheels

siq.

Why didn’t I ever have anything like this as a kid?:cry:

^ :lol: In the vid, that was the red mustang I was originally looking at.

Sweet! Who ever designed those plastic wheels should be shot, they make the worst noise ever. Get some giant rubberbands and wrap those wheels.

:word:

The vids in the autoblog post are amazing

pffft, who says you can’t run NOS in an electric motor

lmao @ the guy in red mustang, I can’t believe the frame doesn’t break immediately

If you plan to purchase any other FP gear…let me know, I work here and can hook it up with the discount:)

Also, if you get the Mustang, you’ll get to hear my car…http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15228&highlight=power+wheel

from the looks of it i would guess they made a frame for it so it would support that much weight.