Adding AC to a Home Questions

Looking at house’s

found a home we like but it dosnt have AC.

seller is willing to negotiate big time on price. for the cost of to add ac.

anyone know what a good estimate of adding ac into home 4 bedroom.

Bravada 442 on here should be able to help. HVAC is his specialty.

sweet thanks

Sean hooked me up… Does the house already have forced air for heat? If so, my ballpark guess would be probably around 4-5k

YES SIR

forced air heat…house has been completly remolded…its got the size i want and property…and room to build bigger garage…and price range that can easly to so

the duplex was like that, just have sean come out and measure it and give you a quote

word… i still have some more looking to do into the house…

2k in parts + labor unless you can do it yourself. its not that hard.

Um, no. Thanks for playing though.

Sent you a PM back SINISTER. Feel free to email me as well if you’d like. Bravada442 AT gmail DOT com

I have a 2 ton AC unit and it was right around 1000 for all the parts.

for some type of feeler

cool guys thankjs

i actiually rejected the house…went and looked at it again and had some water in the basement that i dindt want to deal with…

so back to the search…ugh

Bravada 442:
Do you work on hot water heat also? I need to have mine repaired/redone this september.
thanks

Your price is more realistic than 2k for parts. 1000 is a little shy though. Depends how long ago you got it, the brand, and the refrigerant type. Copper and Steel prices have gone through the roof recently.

Smart move. Wet basements are no fun to play with. I know.

If you need anything else HVAC wise or even want me to come out and give you a price on a house that you are close to closing on so you can go back to the owners with a written proposal, just pm me here and I’ll do what I can.

Work on all of that stuff. I have a couple of references on the site here if needed. I’d be glad to take a look at it. If you know it has to be done, start investigating the idea of doing it in late august/early september.

Just PM me here if you need something. I live in West Mifflin so I’m not too far from you.

i just put mine in a month ago and i paid 2 k for parts granted i have a decently sized house so this is realistic depending on what quality parts you get.

brand name?

It depends. The house I bought had water problems in the basement before I moved in. They had a interior french drain put in and I have yet to see one drop of water.

this one would of been a tasking…

Vouchin’ for Sean. Great work and even better price.

Bravada442 I am ready for you to come out and take a look. Send me a pm or email me at joematy@gmail.com Thanks!