Adirondack Nationals Sept. 9-11th Lake George

eee eighty five should be your #1 winter mod

That aand susp . I have someone that wants the motor from my car so I may not even have it out next yr depending on finances

lsx 454 swap like the old Camaro I saw in the show yesterday

I’m even thinkin of cutting my car loose . I’m bored with it , I have my eye on what I want butt is have to sell mine to do it .

Bet you do. :lol Didnt even see you last night, I was very upset about it.

I heard u were there and I didn’t see ya . I looked and Fuck this autocorrect lol

make me a deal I cant refuse for my car, then I can get the car i want to build mine into…

serious.

this.

LG village is DEAD after the summer is over… Looks like a fucking ghost town. My grandma used to own a 16 bedroom bed and breakfast right in the village by Caprie. (the pizza place at the corner of the strip) Rooms FULL during season, not 1 room rented after lol.

I think I’m done wit the f-body . I want a g.t.o I have for a while as u know . I gotta get car to the track get the number it has and sell I think

fucking black adumb

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3eHZlUy904[/ame]

Adam did do a burnout but the video I took of it sucks.

Im a little disappointed that he stayed out of trouble this year.

It happens. I thought about it again and realized that if I got loaded down there I would of gotten arrested (and probably lose my job)

I meant Adam. He makes it a tradition to get arrested every year

no one got arrested this year

I know. What I’m saying is I understand the concept of keeping fairly cool

none of us here but I saw a guy get taken away for pouring a Poland Spring water bottle in the road

oh, i didnt see that. funny they seem to give bigger tickets for encouraging burnouts rather than the actual burnout.

yeah, water pouring is a serious offence and they take you to federal pound you in the ass prison for it. Kid got yanked right in front of his dad and his dad tried talking to the cop but it didnt work.

how was the kid?

you mean who?

Ive got no idea who he was, some random kid in front of the gas station. Im saying kid but really he was probably around your age.