adventureland

saw it friday night… couldnt stand all the kids at mills goin to see FnF so i went down to waterworks and caught adventureland…not a bad flick… i noticed in once scene they were driving past Day ford on business 22 cause i saw a blur that was that ugly TANG orange 07/08 mustang they had out front. definetly a mistake for 1987 time period… i’m sure there were other mistakes but i wasnt looking too hard.

I inquired about being an extra in that movie when they were filming it. Unfortunately, it was already filled. I’m curious to see it, being filmed at Kennywood/Pittsburgh area and all.

why would they want someone born in 1994 to be in a movie taking place in 1987?

Good one! :finger:

i thought the movie was terrible… i cant remember one funny thing from it

BONER!!!

i did think there was too much drinking and weed smoking. the main character was a fuckin nerd pulling hot 1987 bitches cause he had a weed stash?

Thats why I keep a pound on me at all times. Whipping out a fat sack of sticky-icky make a girl’s pussy slippy!

maybe you wouldn’t need the weed if you were even halfway good looking.

The last one I had wasn’t too damn bad looking. :wink:

stage 5 clinger?

:rofl:

Once a lady goes for a ride on the Knapp train, she doesn’t want it to end. It was awful, AWFUL tough to let that one go though. :hs:

knappy dugout get the fuck out

aww cmon nigga you know dis nigga gotz to be smokin dem trees son! Drillin holez, smokin bowlz = my job description.

:rofl:

i was an extra. horrible fucken movie.

wow so horrible???. Can’t even find a online copy :wtf:

Saw it last night, I enjoyed it. Def some funny parts, if you were expecting to see another superbad then you went to the wrong movie.