Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1300 HP - naturally aspirated
up to 1000 HP - forced air induction
Carbureted Engines:
up to 1500 HP - naturally aspirated
up to 1200 HP - forced air induction

• ORB-10 inlet and outlet ports.
• Flows 700 lbs/hr @ 45 PSI and 13.5V.
• For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109.
• Flows 900 lbs/hr @ 8 PSI and 13.5V.
• For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13204.
• Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement.
• Perfect for “blow-through” carbureted engines up to 1200 HP.
• Billet Speed Pump Controller (P/N 16302) recommended for EFI street applications.

It has one of the mounting tabs cut off from a previous installation. still works though. comes with a blue fitting on one side, along with a jegs fuel filter (not pictured)

Sells for 340, I’ll take 180 for it.

GLWS. I was going to run the A1000 in the GTR, but it’s not good for the power levels I’ll be having for E85-E98. For those that don’t know, 1000hp on pump/race gas requires much less fuel than 1000hp on E85.

(And no, I’m not shooting for 1000hp. I’m shooting for less, but this would be maxed out with the E85 at what I’m looking for.)

damn, thats awesome and good price. If I could get my upcoming project lined up quick enough I’d be interested.

yeah that is a good price for that pump, used or not :slight_smile:

dual bosch 044’s = teh win…

plus, awesome safety net in case of failure

Nope. Fuel system is going to be baller in the GTR. Aeromotive Pro series pump.

that aint baller. two aeromotive pro’s are baller

glws… props for a good seller.

He forgot to mention the surge tank system going in as well :wink:

If I had anything that even remotely required the fuel output of that pump I’d buy it on the spot, but even the V12 won’t require 1/2 of what that thing can flow!

Pop that bish up on Ebay

bump

still for sale !!!

If I wanted to use this to make a water cannon and had a single 1" diameter tube, 4 feet long, with a 1" vinyl feed line 10 feet long, how far could I shoot water?

Partial trade for YFZ? :ahh

If I thought you were serious I’d say yea lol

I suck at this. If my quad sells, I WANTZ PUMP.

ahh gotcha. I’ve got a bunch of spare turbo stuff laying around I’m trying to sell

pffft Weldon 2345 > *

http://www.weldonracing.com/product/20-6/2345-A__%28-12_inlet_and_-10_outlet%29.html

anyway, GLWS senor blue.

bump

still waiting on an answer

I used the pro on my Trans am… had to remove it Coss… it moved so much fuel, but the pump boiled the gas… its meant for alot of full throttle. Does the GTR have a return fuel line ? If not, the issue may not apply. You may be able to get a controller to reduce voltage and pump speed like I have, but even in my case, i had to downgrade to the A1000 Eliminator.

BTW, Code Blue, thats a great price for the A1000.