God I love when shit finally starts showing up...

200 GPH PWM Controlled Fuel Pump= :pimp:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=380&stc=1

Some other Odds and Ends… Camshaft is hiding somewhere…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=381&stc=1

that all came at once? holy shit

Dont give mike any more good ideas :uhh: :slight_smile:

Sweet parts good luck with the build up!!

are those air conditioning/coolant lines i see in the 2nd pic?

:snky: AC systems :tup:

i agree with your sig

The three hoses with the QD ends are actually Oil lines, they run up to the Coolant/Oil heat exchanger from the timing cover.

I cant wait until I get the damn fuel pump & filter mounting plate back from the machine shop and anodizer… then I can finally start putting shit back ON the car, rather than taking it OFF.

Just actually got off with the Piston and Rod manufacturers a minute ago… holy shit these things are going to be trick… finally got every detail worked out. My philosophy on modding is “go big or go home”, sure is going to show with these pieces when they arrive in about 6-7 weeks. I should order an extra of each to mount on the wall…they will be THAT cool. :snky:

What size are we talking here? I hope is at least -10… Nice toys though! :tup:

Very nice Dan :tup: hurry up and get it on so me and mike can come over and druel some more :wink:

:jawdrop:

edit_ I’m just gonna go ahead and ignore the “if you need to know how much it costs, you can’t afford it” advice ( :wink: ) and ask…

I dont want to get into exact specifics because this is actually a new design for a Viper fuel system, but it feeds with a -8 AND a -6 line, tandem pumping. While it seems straightforward as to how it would be hooked up, it is quite :pimp: when you get down to the specifics. I have found a way to eliminate a SHIT LOAD of the complexity, weight and other BS, while simultaneously getting rid of the fuel cavitation issue…

PS- -10 AN line for fuel systems is EXTREMELY overrated with EFI setups. Just looking at my handy-dandy flow capacity and velocity chart, a -8 AN line will flow 5.5 GPM at 10 Ft/Sec, which is “normal” for a pressure line in an EFI system at 50-70 PSI. That equates to 330 GPH, or roughly 3,300 Horspower. (Theoretically, added for JNJSmokeNCock)

Now, a Carburated car with a 5-10 PSI pressure line WILL need a -10 due to much lower velocities through the hose.

lets hope you actully race it this time, but of course. I don’t see how you’ll loose. I sometimes wish my family was rich :tup:

There is about 1800 sitting in the top box, and 3000 sitting on the floor. Just let me know if you want specifics… I can get you the part numbers if ya want them. The only :snky: parts I wont post about is the pump itself, and the camshaft/piston/rod/dry sump specs.

Titties & beer. :tup:

ibJnJ hate

mods and projects = :tup:

Forgive me, I am used to lots of power out of smaller engine so the big boys go with -10 for their setups to feed the single rail of only 4 injectors. If you did the math, :tup: Take lots of pics when you are done with the install.

I did an -8 oil cooler setup last summer to replace the air-water joint that comes stock with my GSX. I assume that is part or somewhat similar to what you are doing, right?

No one mentioned sucking penis or cocaine, so piss off

Using -10 feed line on a high pressure EFI car for anything short of 2000 HP is extreme overkill. I have no doubt they do it, but there really isnt any reason behind it- unless they are indeed running that kind of power. One thing 99% of people out there forget is that fuel lines running front to back, when under HEAVY accelleration, technically experience “gravity” which tries to pull the fuel back towards the rear of the car. Oversize fuel lines exaggerate this effect, and can actually cause starvation if they are too large and pump is nearing max flow. Figure at 1G of lateral acceleration (stock Viper for instance), if using a -8 line that contains roughly .25 gallons over 15 Ft (not exact…) opposed to a -10 line that has .6 gallons in 15 ft, the pump has to push 2 pounds of fuel out of the way, VS having to push 5 pounds. None of that is calculated, but you can see where I am going… That weight of fuel when stacked in line with respect to the angle of accelleration will equal a certain PSI of reverse fuel pressure that has to be overcome. Granted, this has a lot more effect on Carburated cars than EFI, but all the same- why sacrafice fuel feeding ability and add weight if you dont have to.

To your second question, yes, some of the parts are probably similar to what you see in the pics.

Nice job, but you hardly know what you are talking about. How do you equate 330 GPH with 3300 HP? You do know the BSFC of every engine is different and that some of these fancy fuel pumps are rated at zero pressure or much lower pressure than 70 psi.

http://216.242.145.16/products/prod_imgs//img-3-1-small.jpg
A1000 pump rated for ~1100 HP NA EFI, or ~800 HP FI EFI

Hmmm wonder why the pump has -10 AN inlet and outlet. Maybe a company that only makes fuel system components should’ve consulted you first because that pump inlet and outlet is overkill. I also wonder why their 800 HP fuel kit comes with -8 AN line feed.

http://216.242.145.16/products/prod_imgs//img-1-1-small.jpg
Pro Series pump rated for ~1800 HP NA EFI, or ~1400 HP FI EFI

Another example of a pump with -12AN inlet and outlet. So by your logic it would be okay to step these down to -10AN because that will support 3300HP.

I hope you honestly snow all these people on the Viper boards and who ever else will listen to your bullshit. You throw around a lot of big words to make it seem like you know what you are talking about. You haven’t a clue and I am being nice about it. Keep up the snow job you might fool some

I was, but im a noob