After driving around all weekend...

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:18,topic:34828"”]

seriously. look at how many Porsche/ lambo/ Ferrari’s are out there for well over the NSX price tag that can be out performed by cars with 1/XX the price

[/quote]

Yes, but we’re talking about Honda. Not Porsche/Ferrari/Lambo aka real performance brands.

It takes a real specific person to buy any new or used nsx.

Clearly if you look at total package it may be god awfull bang for buck but if your into the honda build and the exotic styling and have the pocket this would be a great car to own imho

[quote=“66impalass,post:9,topic:34828"”]

ehhh so much better out there for the money, if you want to get beat on an course by a car that cost 1/2 as much new and are only in it for the looks get one

[/quote]

I’m sorry, but this post is ridiculous. I’m amazed at how many people can’t see beyond the fact that NSX’s “only” have 270-290 hp. I mean, this car came out in 1991. Do you realize how good of a car this was then, and even now, it’s still incredible. All aluminum, MR, VTEC, relatively low weight, all the luxury and sportiness you’d ever need, and let’s not even talk about reliability.

Thumbs up to the starter of the thread. I hope to be joining you in one of these in the next couple years.

[quote=“dawn,post:11,topic:34828"”]

so how’d you get to drive that around all weekend?

[/quote]

a friend of mine rebuilt the engine in it, it belongs to a co-worker of his. So he had it for an extra week before he had to give it back to his co-worker.

I wouldn’t get it to track it, maybe occasionaly but i mainly want one just because it was fun as hell to drive around on the street. Sticks like glue to the road in the corners, plenty of power to toss you back into your seat for a quick highway run if i wanted, and seeing everyone else around you staring and looking was fun.

We took it down into center city last saturday night and it definetly drew a lot of attention and questions from people walking around between the bars.

I approve of this notion :smiley:

we went through the mcdonalds drive-thru and 4 of the workers were cramming into the window to look what it was, and around here i see porsche gt3s, aston martins db9s, lambos, and other “exotics” at least one or two a week. I thought it was cool that this car drew that much attention.

the coolest car i saw was a pagani zonda one day, i nearly broke my neck spinning around to get a 2nd look and i had to go home to change my pants when he took off from the red light.

oh

and titanium con rods :tup:

:lickout: