nice nsx

was just looking at cars i couldn’t afford, couldn’t believe this is in schenasty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-Acura-NSX-Great-Condition-Alpine-Audio_W0QQitemZ290195086348QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290195086348

thats my buddy andy’s car. i know hes looking to get into something a lil more “exotic”

i would buy that fucking thing in a heartbeat…

if i had the cash

Not with 84k on the clock, while they are cheap to maintain for a super car, they are still wicked expensive to take care of compared to a normal car and at that mileage it will need repairs. Not to mention the performance is far from biblical by todays standards, and while they are fun to drive, its hardly the most fun I’ve had behind the wheel. All around I like the NSX for what it offered and what it proved, however, now the car has more value for its legacy then for its abilities as a sports car and to me that’s a luxury I don’t need or want. I can appreciate someone elses ;D

I know exactly whose car that is…

i would NOT be calling a NSX at any level a “supercar”…a C6 Z06 is a supercar,viper, ford G, ferarri etc…only thing super about it, is it looks cool…

a viper is BARELY considered a supercar by the auto world’s standards.

and I never tried to say the nsx was a supercar

A lot of people refer to the NSX as the “everyday supercar”

I was talking to timmay…

The cost of the car at the time made it a “super car”.

That means Bentley’s are supercars. :runaway

Price has Nothing to do with a “supercar” class…

High power and great handling seperates “sports cars” like the NSX from supercars like the Ford GT, Z06 and ferrari’s, Lambo’s etc.

you just fucking compared a z06 to a lambo…

Fuck lambos

he has a camaro, I’m surprised he can spell “lambo” :lol

fuck hondas

Fuck them too, fuck japanese cars :runaway

and while we are on the fuck train…

fuck GTP’s

Yep them too…trading it in shortly incase you were refering to my personal car ;D

you mean your FATHERS car.