really been considering NSX'S

sad part is there only a high 13 sec car!.. and i wouldn t touch the exhaust cause then they sound just like a normal honda…

BUT they look like such a fun car!! i watch them on ebay go for 16-18k with 80-100k…

its something id just like to buy… non beaten… put 19’s that fit the car… and just cruise it!

they look so exotic… i really wouldn t mod it!

any opinion? anyone ever hear the reliablity on them? 8 k redline on a 6 banger…

I’m sure the insurance is insane.

otherwise? while it might be a mid-engine sports car, it’s still a Honda… it’ll shame competitors in terms of reliability.

they are better than high 13’s stock… and i think they sound good with exhausts. Not at all like a normal honda… Maximas dont sound like Sentras when you put an exhaust on them… :dunno:

Its a 3.2L and its only putting out 280hp… im pretty sure they respond half decently to N/A mods too. A low 13 high 12 wouldnt be that hard to attain, but then again an NSX is FARRRR from being a drag racing car… Take that bitch out to Beaver Run and you’ll understand…

you giving up on the 6 :dunno:

Thats one of maybe 4 imports I wouldn’t mind having :cool:

x2.

There’s a real nice one around my town, black car on black 18" or 19"s with a polished lip. I got a little run w/ the guy once and walked him pretty good, then we went through a set of twisties and I think I really shocked him when I put a gap on him there. :smiley: But anyway, they’re way nice and I’m sure the bitches will jock it!

-TJ

how f-bods can’t handle for shit. At least that’s what I am told. :blah:

x2

I’d rock one

from what i have heard, they are very expensive for parts and upkeep. i know you would do the shit yourself. but prices of parts will kill you

Yup, everybody knows Fbodies can never handle. :rolleyes:

-TJ

That’s the thing you don’t see up front while looking at pricing.

I would highly suggest thinking about it before you get one with that kind of mileage, most high end sports cars like that are not designed for high mileage, so make sure you understand what you are getting into.

Nice car, who gives a fuck about the 1/4 mile time… It’s not a drag car…

yeah higher miliege would suck… but if i could find one with an old man cruising it… always happens… chances are im probally in good shape.

its just another car that NOBODY HAS… kinda like the reason im building the six up…

ive been looking… even an r title from another state… bring it home and id have a good title… make some money on it later…

who knows…

i’ve been meaning to tell you, i know a few people with 1g + 2g MX6s…If you’re ever looking for something (or looking to sell something) let me know. We parted out a beautiful title-less 1g MX6 turbo last year (before I joined here).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=2478821909&rd=1

this has a good title but carfax shows an accident…

i don t really care as long as it runs and drives good! but 4 hours and its at 16k… not to bad for this kind of car…

besides its just somehting id wanna buy and cruise once in a while… since i have the truck

i might as well stop dreaming! lol… in a month or so then i could be ready to purchase something else but right now… i need to fix my 4k mx6… i only wanted to have 3k in it but i added it up and i have 4k including the car… should run pretty good though when done

still that NSX would be a nice ride and a pussy mobile :cool: your ex would shit herself inside out if she saw you rockin a new axewound in your nsx :bigthumb: :eek:

yeah it would be funny… but i probally wouldn t let her know about it… probally get keyed… or something! :scared:

those are nice, i didn’t know one could be had for that cheap

Actually you find that in most cases it’s cheaper than an Integra Type R.
Probably cause of the likelyhood of the ITR getting stolen and stripped.