After driving around all weekend...

in one of these http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Honda_NSX_red.jpg/800px-Honda_NSX_red.jpg

I decided i need to save up for one for myself.

wont have to do too much saving, they are getting cheap for the early 90’s examples

[quote=“Viper966,post:2,topic:34828"”]

wont have to do too much saving, they are getting cheap for the early 90’s examples

[/quote]

you can find them for $30-40k, i already checked ebay quick.

you can find a 92 for low 20’s

[quote=“66impalass,post:4,topic:34828"”]

you can find a 92 for low 20’s

[/quote]

yea, thats what i was talking about

Theres a 92 red one with 26k miles in the paper for $38,500

nobody said it,

Underpowered

read up on them and see if you’re cool with the earlier ones with a couple bugs, then make your choice on what you can put up with & how much you want to spend:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/faq.htm

hands down what i would buy if i were pulling down 70-80K. honda makes a great car

:slight_smile:

ehhh so much better out there for the money, if you want to get beat on an course by a car that cost 1/2 as much new and are only in it for the looks get one

20s easy… usually beat, but for 20k you still get the panty dropping option.

so how’d you get to drive that around all weekend?

yeah, i know it’s slow. but being aware of that, i’m more into it for the looks & build quality. it’s beautiful. doesn’t need to be redic fast.

i :heart: NSX’s :slight_smile:

yea my car 1/4 the price beat up on 1 at a time attack i competed in.

unbelievable car tho:clap:

one of my favorite cars, but you wont find a nice one for less then upper 20’s. Also getting a loan for an old car is a lot harder then something new…

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:14,topic:34828"”]

one of my favorite cars, but you wont find a nice one for less then upper 20’s. Also getting a loan for an old car is a lot harder then something new…

[/quote]

If you have good credit, typically its not a problem. I don’t know how banks up here do it, but I know mine back home (the ones I go through for loans) are simply amount borrowed < or = KBB value + maximum of 40% debt to income ratio and you got yourself a loan.

I hate the NSX in comparison to the S2k (price for total package). However, if they were low teens, I’d own one.

I love the “but xxx pos can beat it at 1/xxx the price” as if that were important. idiots.

[quote=“eMKay,post:17,topic:34828"”]

I love the “but xxx pos can beat it at 1/xxx the price” as if that were important. idiots.

[/quote]

seriously. look at how many Porsche/ lambo/ Ferrari’s are out there for well over the NSX price tag that can be out performed by cars with 1/XX the price

MMMM… NSX HOTNESS!

I hear vtek kicks in hard yo…

[quote=“POOPRA,post:7,topic:34828"”]

nobody said it,

Underpowered

[/quote]

+1

probably the only reason i never really grew too fond of them…

and now that i hear ideas that the new concept one will be front engine, V10 or whatever…honda is taking it every direction except the right one it seems…