After PRP...

i can respect that… a good driver will be able to get the best out of his car on and off the track. i always practiced my street launchin just in case i would ever need it. have yet to go from a dig on the street in my car… had some chances to but it was in a bad area so i held off. i just prefer the sticky track so i can get 100% out of the car, while the street i can only do around 70% if i’m lucky

time to argue once again. the other night on second hook the SS left early while he had the lead that meant he was winner? no cause the TA was relling him in hard and would of sling shotted past him. so again Rollracing means shit

right…this isnt a good race. the start wasnt even. it happend to me before… a GTP got a 1/2 car jump on me before i hit it, and i didnt start catchin up till around 90mph. he let off with me crawlin to his door pretty hard…so he stil had the lead. i dont call it a victory for him since it was a clean race. but i couldnt really claim it a victory for me either even tho i would have won. roll racin has too many stupid “regulations” if you will, too many excuses come out and in that regard its retarded.