After PRP...

thats exactly my take on the subject. i race digs and rolls. both are races…an acceleration contest. both drivers engage and its on.

take it how you take it, it is what it is

ok Mr. engineer when is a roll race over then? theres no set distance so how can you deteremine the winner… in nascar theres a finishpoint, in baja teres a finish point, in F1 finish point, in derby theres a finish point in roll racing there isn none

i agree with that, but they stated i beat a v-8 that went 12.1,the dig is 75% of racing,can u go to a track & roll race?YES its called nascar so lets do 500 miles& see who wins?

I :love: this bald guy

lol if i ever get rid of this Irocz and get something else, i’ll change my forum name to Mr.Engineer. :bigthumb:

roll race can be done in many ways. proper way is to setup the race before hand to a set speed range. like 45-100…45 mph starting speed to 100mph. you 3 honk the horn, and on the 3rd, the cars go. but this doesnt always happen. most street encounters dont honk or have a set end speed cuz the race is not setup. in this case its hard to say who really wins if the cars are closely matched. but if i was to race you Quik, you’d starting pullin me instantly and just put cars on me. the race is over when i’d realize i cant catch you. the faster car always pulls away and you can usually clearly determine who wins if the race begins even. closely matched cars take it to speeds untill somebody starts pulling…else its a draw cuz usually 140 is the limit. not many go that fast, and i advise not to

OR you can race from one point to another… like roll thru an intersection and take it to the next light, bridge overpass, some monument, etc. i like this method alot.

roll racing is POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP nuff said

lol yep, i’d much rather take it from a dig, but on the street, i cant hook up at all, and i HATE not being about to hook. first gear is most fun but i cant use it. the feelin of 1.7 60 foots on slicks at the track is just awesome tho. Dig is for the track, and roll is on the street

time to argue once again. the other night on second hook the SS left early while he had the lead that meant he was winner? no cause the TA was relling him in hard and would of sling shotted past him. so again Rollracing means shit

sorry to hear how you think. you can dig on track or street. roll is just for ppl that cant drive

i can respect that… a good driver will be able to get the best out of his car on and off the track. i always practiced my street launchin just in case i would ever need it. have yet to go from a dig on the street in my car… had some chances to but it was in a bad area so i held off. i just prefer the sticky track so i can get 100% out of the car, while the street i can only do around 70% if i’m lucky

time to argue once again. the other night on second hook the SS left early while he had the lead that meant he was winner? no cause the TA was relling him in hard and would of sling shotted past him. so again Rollracing means shit

right…this isnt a good race. the start wasnt even. it happend to me before… a GTP got a 1/2 car jump on me before i hit it, and i didnt start catchin up till around 90mph. he let off with me crawlin to his door pretty hard…so he stil had the lead. i dont call it a victory for him since it was a clean race. but i couldnt really claim it a victory for me either even tho i would have won. roll racin has too many stupid “regulations” if you will, too many excuses come out and in that regard its retarded.

A race is a race and from a roll is who pulls on who then its over,

again if he would have bolted slicks or even drag radials on it would have been better, he was just getting a feel for the track and the car, and fucked up an ss on the way home and decided to tell everyone about it. end of story

so you admit finally that roll racing is gay

so you admit finally that roll racing is gay

lol parts of it is…
i’ve always been down for heads up from a dig. if i was gonna challenge some one, i’d do a dig. awd cars would own, but i’d want to be on my et streets.

roll racing is just when your on the way home from work or out cruising and someone pulls up along side and wants to go. your not gonna stop in the middle of the highway and go diggin. it just happens lol just for fun

a race isnt from a roll ,so there for it wasnt a race,it was like to men dancing!:kiss:

thanks…who cares about top speed? we live in pittsburgh after all one pot hole at 60mph hurts enough.

exactly

couldnt have sumed it up better than that.

nice kill brian

another thread with the v8 guys makin excuses too gotta love it

no excuses here,do a true race from a dig & than talk about the out come,but the v8 guy did make the first more according to black!:smiley:

im not going to sit here and argue. nothing has changed since my 1st post. im telling you how it happened. i could care less if roll racing is pointless. take it what it for what its worth cuz i could care less.

…and yes that truck is faster than me in reality…i know that…is that what everyone wanted to hear!?

Thanks, and yes.