After PRP...

If you would of had some stickys on it wouldent have been faster that u in the 1/4, your 2.1 60’ would have been a 1.6!

nice kill man . everybody likes to dick on the imports when we share these type of storys from the street keep the faith and knockin down the v-8’s ahhahahahahahah

yeah, my best 60’ was 2.0 i shoulda ran them:doh:

I was thinken how old are you? 17-18, I would have died(like no joke) if i had that power when i was that age mid 12’s at that age is scary just keep it safe. NO 5TH GEAR pulls!!! im sure the car will do 160+ you dont need to test it!!!

just be careful…and try not to hurt the ego of most of these v8 guys

he aint hurting mine,just dont count roll racing as a win,when drag racing is from a dig!:smiley:

Nice kill and wow, what a time slip.

fmf, I’ve met this guy at the shop and I gotta say…I don’t think he’s got the kind of mentality to go doing 5th gear pulls or anything else street-wise unsafely. I know things can happen, but the vibe of laidbackness I get from him would probably prevent most stupid-kid mishaps.

This is my take on it…

A car pulls up along side another…one person looks at the other( check out the ride )…in this case the truck decided to get on it ( obviously hoping the other will do the same )…truck looses

If you accept a race then your main intention would be " I’m trying to WIN ".

In this case from a dig–sure the truck would have more than likely walked the Honda. But instead he accepted a race from a roll in the intention to out do the other car( I would assume ). HE LOST—HONDA WINS—TO BAD!!

Typical Honda owner mentality:rant:

And why is that…because usually your car is broke down so for you to pull up along side someone to race is UNCOMMON…or is that you hope to loose ( that makes no sense )???

seems like my mentality is the same of any street racer. If you accept a race of course you would hope to win…and if not…OH WELL.

theres a generation difference mentality and it shows in today

Quik please your 26 ( i think )–so what generation are you refering to. Plus you race just like the rest of em.

Screw you guys anymore…anytime someone replies in a post it becomes an all out war IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC…read the post and take it like it is.

actually 27, but i dotn see it the same as soem of you do. roll racing to some is the world, MPH to soem is the world…sorry i dont see it that way

i was told once since my mph was low i didnt have HP. from then i knew this generation was fucking idiots

and im not saying nothing about import or domestic in this thread. just stated once that truck is a dig truck and not a roll racer at 6k

well Quik thats the thing, man. Nothing that I said above said anything about roll racing vs. racing from a dig…I feel a race is a race…a wins a win…when you accept a race its WIN OR LOSE.

its over enough already…

heres one we race from 10 to 30, im in hte lead its over i won? sorry dont work that way that was as race now wasnt it…

I odn’t race on the street unless we (PS members) set it up…i ma not a F&F lover or wannabe like some of urselves:zzz: How long did ur car sit and take to get running heather? Wwho did the work? O thats right…i forgot:bowrofl: :nono:

U r lil freind is in town isn’t he?:bigthumb: Must be…

actually its hard to set something up these days. its not like it was about 5 yrs ago. its hard to even think of a good place to do a good race. so on that note track is home

True,but track is just no fun anymore,when we got together it was…:beer:

yes true but cant just do the street anymore. so track has to do