Aftermarket Valve Covers.

Does anyone know of a company that sells powder-coated valve covers for the KA such as MUGAN does for Honda??

[ATTACH]481[/ATTACH]

I’m looking for one that resembles the grey one in the picture I posted.

If this product does not exist does anyone know of a good powder-coater or Iodizer in the Halton region that does it??? Any help would be great!

Thanks.

Try ebay, they mite have some.

anyone with access to matte crackle powder and powder equipment can do this.

afaik there are no readily available aftermarket valve covers for SR/KA etc.

it would be an awesome product though, i had it looked at a couple years ago and yeah it can be done but you gotta be willing to run a few hundred off the bat. not my cup of tea.

If you have a KA-E i have seen people modify those valve covers pretty extensively.

u dont need to buy another valve cover… just take off urs and get it powdercoated… i remember someone on son240 does this service

sr tomei genesis cover, not the blue one

check out the c-west gt300 s15 silvia, that one, pure ballllller

Since there is nothing available does anyone have the ability to powerdercoat or Iodize me one???

If possible I would prefer them to be located in the Halton region (Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga).

Thanks

I do, but I’m up Barrie way… I even have access to that crinkle paint…

Jedi_car_fan in kitchener does powder coating, fair pricing, good turn around

Kitchener is still to far for me…It’s not a distance issue as much as its a time issue. I simply dont have time to trek it down and back.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26769

samples^

Kitchener to the airport is like 1 hour… ship them or whatever.

search ebay. I must have found 40-50 of them on there.

These guys sell them on there: www.keystonepowdercoating.com/…quality looks A+

wow… I should start doing that considering what he charges…

I could go buy KA covers from the junkyard @ $10-$20 a pop, Coat them (normally its $50) be @ $60-$70 max and then sell them on ebay for $100+

Good Idea…