Against Me! vs. Rise Against

Not surprisingly, the people who voted for Against Me! are not total junk.

Rage Against the Machine???

Rise Against fucking blows.

Rise Against is way better…saw them live and will again hopefully

LOL @ “Dying To Live”

Sounds like a name a shitty band would have. Kind of like “Rise Against”.

you of all people… im really supprised you said that, i thought you had a good taste in music gram

And the name “Against Me!” is any better?

Rise Against and it’s not even close. I like both, but Rise Against get my jibbly’s all giggly.

And Beck, we know you hate them now because they used to be “your band” before they were mainstream, and now every 15 yr old girl and anybody with a tatoo likes them, but they still rip it.

lol. i DO have good taste in music, that’s why i said rise against is better. also, my name is spelled Grahme, unlike the metric unit of measurement. don’t get me wrong, i appreciated against me at that alkaline trio concert we went to, but rise against is better.

i saw against me! not to long again and wasnt to big a fan. they are really starting to go down hill i think, the songs just get boring after a while of standing there.

“rise against” older shit is fucking amazing, new is ok. i still think jamming out to them is by far a lot better.

I have to agree with Joe on this one. :roflpicard:

As gay as it is, I got into them when their shit was on Need for Speed Underground :frowning:

Alexisonfire. I do have State of the Nation and The Sufferer and the Witness by Rise Against and I do like State better. Not to say that The Sufferer and the Witness is bad, but I like the older one better. Crisis by Alexisonfire is GREAT

:tup: agreed

Against Me! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rise Against.

Reinventing Axl Rose is such a good album.

love alexisonfire

jam wheres the poll for " who knew they were two different bands"

This is a hard one…

I feel Rise Against has so many more good songs (not just their singles) but Against me!'s good songs are sooo solid too.

I <33333333 Black Masks and Gasoline

Obviously AJC2500, Beck, dawn, Jam, krunklestilskin, RedGoober4Life
are the coolest people on the board.

it’s their only good album. but at least they have a good album.

Rise against are a bunch of pussies